Blue Cat's Freeware pack usage rights.

Official support for: bluecataudio.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello, Blue Cat Audio. I'm wondering if it is allowed for me, or any other user of your Freeware pack of plug-ins, to process audio for profit/sale/giveaway that will be used in samples, sample packs, Virtual Instruments, VSTs, Kontakt/Reaktor Instruments, soundsets, etc..

In other words I would sell the audio that is processed through the FREE plug-ins in the forms described above, (example - a VST Instrument, or sample pack)

I gather the answer is yes, because you have already said it is for Plugn'Script, but I just want to be sure.

Thanks for your time.

Can you answer this soon, if at all possible? Sorry for any trouble.

Hello? Sorry to bother you, I'm just wondering if you can quickly answer this question for me, if it's no trouble to you. Thanks anyways if you can't.

Sure, no problem! These plug-ins are 100% free! :-)

Thanks a lot, Blue Cat. I only ask because there are always some kind of restrictions when it comes to re-using samples that are part of instrument or pack sometimes, so I think that audio plug-ins or anything "FREE" might fall in this category too sometimes, because of a "signature" sound being sold in the samples/instruments/plug-ins that I would sell, so I always check with the companies first to be sure.

Thanks again!

Oh yeah, sorry I didn't see that literature there that you have linked to, it says it in plain english, free with no limitations, what a waste of your time! LOL! Again, sorry!

Return to “Blue Cat Audio”