Dune 3.5 - 20+ Skins [Size: Huge]+ Extras - May 2022

VST, AU, AAX, etc. plug-in Virtual Instruments discussion
BONES
GRRRRRRR!
13380 posts since 14 Jun, 2001 from Somewhere else, on principle

Post Tue May 10, 2022 7:56 pm

I want the smallest possible. I might be 63 and I might be working on a 14" screen but I'm not blind.
NOVAkILL : Zenbook Duo, Core i7, 16GB RAM, Win11(64), UR44C | Studio One | JP6K, Union, GR-8, Hexeract, bx_oberhausen, Olga, TRK-01, Vacuum Pro, Invader, Concept, Thorn, Odyssey, Equator, VG Iron | Uno Pro, Uno, Rocket.

THE INTRANCER
KVRAF
Topic Starter
2627 posts since 30 Dec, 2014

Post Wed May 11, 2022 9:41 am

BONES wrote: Tue May 10, 2022 7:56 pm I want the smallest possible. I might be 63 and I might be working on a 14" screen but I'm not blind.
You can always resize the backgrounds and other elements in an image editor, so you're not excluded from making use of them.
KVR S1-Thread | The Intrancersonic-Design Source > Program Resource | Studio One Resource | Music Gallery | 2D / 3D Sci-fi Art | GUI Projects | Animations | Photography | Film Docs | 80's Cartoons | Games | Music Hardware |

BONES
GRRRRRRR!

Post Wed May 11, 2022 3:27 pm

Or I can just use the skins DUNE comes with and get on with making music. It's not a hard decision.
NOVAkILL : Zenbook Duo, Core i7, 16GB RAM, Win11(64), UR44C | Studio One | JP6K, Union, GR-8, Hexeract, bx_oberhausen, Olga, TRK-01, Vacuum Pro, Invader, Concept, Thorn, Odyssey, Equator, VG Iron | Uno Pro, Uno, Rocket.

digitalboytn
KVRAF
2361 posts since 8 Dec, 2008 from Global Cowboy

Post Wed May 11, 2022 4:22 pm

BONES wrote: Wed May 11, 2022 3:27 pm Or I can just use the skins DUNE comes with and get on with making music. It's not a hard decision.
:tu: :clap:
No auto tune...

BONES
GRRRRRRR!

Post Wed May 11, 2022 6:23 pm

To be fair, there was a time when I'd spend hundreds of hours making a custom skin for Orion, just for my own personal use, and not think twice about how I might have better used that time. I look back 15 years and I honestly don't recognise that version of myself.

THE INTRANCER
KVRAF
Topic Starter

Post Fri May 13, 2022 12:14 pm

Just some info to add here to address some minor text clarity issue with the dark space style 'Space 6' and 'Space 7' when 'Swarm' type is selected. The issue can be fixed by copying over the graphic file OscTypeRateBack.png from the Smoothe 6 folder. :)
KVR S1-Thread | The Intrancersonic-Design Source > Program Resource | Studio One Resource | Music Gallery | 2D / 3D Sci-fi Art | GUI Projects | Animations | Photography | Film Docs | 80's Cartoons | Games | Music Hardware |

AnX
Banned
10824 posts since 17 Nov, 2015

Post Fri May 13, 2022 12:24 pm

BONES wrote: Wed May 11, 2022 6:23 pm To be fair, there was a time when I'd spend hundreds of hours making a custom skin for Orion, just for my own personal use, and not think twice about how I might have better used that time. I look back 15 years and I honestly don't recognise that version of myself.
I've done that with Orion and Dune, mainly because I love using them but didn't like the new skins. A few changes to suit me and alls good.

I've tried making completely new skins just for the sake of it, but it's a chore and I didn't like the results anyway.

BONES
GRRRRRRR!

Post Fri May 13, 2022 7:11 pm

I wa sdoing mostly outof practical considerations - narrower mixer strips so I could see the whole mixer, etc. - but I only needed to do it once, yet I ended up doing it 7 or 8 times.

THE INTRANCER
KVRAF
Topic Starter

Post Sat May 14, 2022 8:02 pm

Currently, in the works and coming soon is an assets pack and an update to the sets provided (the modulation section/tools) in addition to a fresh new design called 'Abstract'. Abstract will have a set spanning a range of colours. This is one is in golden yellow....

THE INTRANCER
KVRAF
Topic Starter

Post Sat May 21, 2022 5:02 pm

New GUI Dune 3.5:
Golden Abstract + UI Updates & Extras - Now Available.

7_Abstract + UI Updates & Extras

Abstract - Is a single skin which contains the latest updates and extra files which can be used with other skins.

New features included in this set are the transparent modulation targeting feature.

Folders included within the skin include:

Backgrounds (Includes a range of colours)

Filter Effect Route Popup (Includes a range of colours)

Arp Button Set (A set of alternate arp buttons for this particular skin)

Abstract is unique in including big graphical changes to the waveform editors.

Return to “Instruments”