Save as

Official support for: acondigital.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

When I work on an mediafile in Acoustica 7 and want to "Save As" the last directory which I used shows up. But in most cases that is not what I want.
I would prefer to save in the same directory where the file is stored.
In most other Programs I can choose between the source directory and the last directory.
I would be very glad, if Acoustica could introduce such a feature.

Best
Peter

Hi Peter,
Gevatter wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 8:03 pm When I work on an mediafile in Acoustica 7 and want to "Save As" the last directory which I used shows up. But in most cases that is not what I want.
I would prefer to save in the same directory where the file is stored.
In most other Programs I can choose between the source directory and the last directory.
I would be very glad, if Acoustica could introduce such a feature.
Thanks, we could add that option. However, the settings are currently bit unorganized and we need to improve on that first, before adding many new options. We plan to group options that belong together and make a scrollable list. When we have that, adding the save as default folder option is trivial to implement. I've added the request to our task tracking system so we don't forget. :)

Best,
Stian

I downloaded and installed the new version 7.4 today. But apparently this was forgotten or too difficult!?

Best
Peter

Gevatter wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 2:18 pm I downloaded and installed the new version 7.4 today. But apparently this was forgotten or too difficult!?
We didn't forget, but unfortunately, we had to postpone the redesign of the preferences. I'm sorry for that.

Best,
Stian

Auch in der neuen Version: Fehlanzeige!
Ist doch zu schwierig?!

Gevatter wrote: Thu Jul 21, 2022 7:42 pm Auch in der neuen Version: Fehlanzeige!
Ist doch zu schwierig?!
No, it's not a difficult feature to implement. However, we'd like to have it optional, and we're awaiting a planned reorganization of the preferences.

Best,
Stian

Return to “Acon Digital”