vurt - beets n bits (bits n bobs)

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

beets n bits.

a bit of this, a bit of that, and bobs your mums brother! :ud:

i am reading all the time... boobs... and then i am disappointed :D

2:18 -around 2:40... so beautiful man. for me exact the right amount of variation.
you should do a sound effect cd - or i will cut the best parts out and will use 'em. I know, i know, i said this several times...

but everytime i think about it again, then it comes to my mind: oh no, too much work to cut everything intersting out.
it is better to have a track with some mistakes than a track without any soul
myself in 2022

tomtom1 wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 12:23 pm i am reading all the time... boobs... and then i am disappointed :D
well, we can't have disappointed customers!
IMG_20211120_215544.jpg
2:18 -around 2:40... so beautiful man. for me exact the right amount of variation.
you should do a sound effect cd - or i will cut the best parts out and will use 'em. I know, i know, i said this several times...
i was thinking about the drums, just recording a few minutes, putting these up for people to butcher.
but everytime i think about it again, then it comes to my mind: oh no, too much work to cut everything intersting out.
exactly! the recording it is a blast! but i can't be bothered editing hours of recordings to find the interesting bits, how do i know which bits others would find interesting, best to just do the long thing, let the user decide :hihi:

glad you enjoyed! 8)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

:bang: :shock: :shock: :tantrum: :tantrum: :smack: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

you tricked me...
it is better to have a track with some mistakes than a track without any soul
myself in 2022

Reminds me of the sounds I used to get out of my old CB radio back in the 70s, especially late at night when you got all kinds of weird shit over the frequencies. That, and my old telephone when I was waiting for somebody to pick up. We had really crappy service when it was Ma Bell. No wonder they broke up the phone company.

Anyway, some very interesting bits here. The variety of sounds kept it interesting even with the extended length. I'm guessing this had to be multiple sound sources on this one. Either that or a crap ton of modulators. I was able to pick out at least 8 unique sounds. I especially liked the percussive stuff. Very metallic sounding.

wagtunes wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 3:59 am Reminds me of the sounds I used to get out of my old CB radio back in the 70s, especially late at night when you got all kinds of weird shit over the frequencies. That, and my old telephone when I was waiting for somebody to pick up. We had really crappy service when it was Ma Bell. No wonder they broke up the phone company.
when i was a kid, where we lived, was stuck between one antenna in england, one in wales, and it was impossible to tune in to either, without crosstalk from the other.
used to drop off to sleep with it droning between english and welsh :hihi:
Anyway, some very interesting bits here. The variety of sounds kept it interesting even with the extended length. I'm guessing this had to be multiple sound sources on this one. Either that or a crap ton of modulators. I was able to pick out at least 8 unique sounds. I especially liked the percussive stuff. Very metallic sounding.
not as much modulation as you might think, and several onboard samplers in the modular too. so a lot of the sounds, are samples of either previous noodles or other bits ive done with software or guitar, sampled from speeches or whatever...

using two stereo samplers as four mono channels, in to two cross faders, the two outputs from there in to uhe cvilization, using a cascade type function, where the four inputs (as i added 2 other synth lines too) then fade from 1/2/3/4/1/2/3/4.... in to one channel, which then goes to a panner, which then goes to a massive delay :D
then its all just layers of delay, modulating through the sounds.

thanks for listening :)

Return to “Music Cafe”