Massive X - User Presets subfolders not shown...

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

seangm wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 2:06 am
pixel85 wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 1:13 am They don't make money from 3rd party presets, right? Why should they prioritise support of them in the browser in that case?
Knowing that their browser sucks at organizing the 3rd party presets is something that might deter some people from purchasing when evaluating a synth. So might cost them some money in the long run after people read threads like this one.
They will cover it with their sample packs / machine extensions, which brings way more money than MX ;)

By looking at how MX is treated, it doesn't look like NI puts MX as their golden duck. Rather an ugly duckling that didn't hit the market as much as they expected (to dethrone Serum).

pixel85 wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 9:54 am
zzz00m wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 1:51 am
pixel85 wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 1:13 am Presets released by NI are set properly in the browser. Just buy licensed presets from Apple... I mean NI ;)
Right! But aside from 3rd party developers, consider that paying users cannot even organize their own preset creations. SMH... :dog:
Maybe if users would have to pay a license for it or subscription, then NI would more willing to put it as a priority ;)
If they force people to use subscription for MX they can F- the right F- off.

seangm wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 2:51 pm
pixel85 wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 9:54 am
zzz00m wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 1:51 am
pixel85 wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 1:13 am Presets released by NI are set properly in the browser. Just buy licensed presets from Apple... I mean NI ;)
Right! But aside from 3rd party developers, consider that paying users cannot even organize their own preset creations. SMH... :dog:
Maybe if users would have to pay a license for it or subscription, then NI would more willing to put it as a priority ;)
If they force people to use subscription for MX they can F- the right F- off.
Yeah it would be low AF and I don't expect it to happen but well, even Traktor has a subscription added to the retail version, so nothing can really surprise me anymore.

Return to “Instruments”