2022: A Year in Gear (What You've Bought or Want to Buy in 2022)

Anything about hardware musical instruments.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

elxsound wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 4:30 pm Do you still like Analog Drive and what do you use it with?
I've used it on guitar & bass ... sounds good to me :)

I had an Analog Drive for a while. I pretty much had it permanently beefing up my Reface CS.

A tease from Make Noise:

The glyphs make me think of unison detune in Serum. Or maybe scan on a harmonic oscillator or resonant EQ or something... hmmm.

foosnark wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 8:46 pm I had an Analog Drive for a while. I pretty much had it permanently beefing up my Reface CS.

A tease from Make Noise:

The glyphs make me think of unison detune in Serum. Or maybe scan on a harmonic oscillator or resonant EQ or something... hmmm.
:hyper:

hmmm, i can see this scooter taking a bit longer... :hihi:

who needs to go out anyway :shrug:
i have people for that!

so i asked in live chat about the new module, they laughed :hihi:

not giving anything away!

vurt wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 6:01 pm so i asked in live chat about the new module, they laughed :hihi:

not giving anything away!
I hate waiting to Friday. There’s Boums in stock on your side of the water… not that I need it now, but they’re in stock for a change!

Bim was supposed to arrive today, but per tracking it’s likely coming tomorrow.

im getting my scooter on friday.
so may be the next batch of whatever it is for me.

although, may just put one on the card if it turns out to be super awesome!
only be for a week or so, so shouldn't cause me too much anxiety.

This bad boy arrived today. It's frickin huge. Gotta re-arrange my gear bebause I'm running into some serious space issues, lol. :D

itanever wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 9:07 pm This bad boy arrived today. It's frickin huge. Gotta re-arrange my gear bebause I'm running into some serious space issues, lol. :D

that thing looks awesome from the bits ive seen, and the other one they do too 8)

nice score!

^^ Yaah, sexy! :tu:

Didn't have much time to play with it today, but first impressions are good. It sounds lovely. Despite the name I don't think it's going to collect much dust here.

7166516B-86A7-4713-B1DC-73AE8196E1B2.jpeg
:phones: :phones: :phones:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Logic Pro | PolyBrute | MatrixBrute | MiniFreak | Prophet 6 | Trigon 6 | OB-6 | Rev2 | Pro 3 | SE-1X | Polar TI2 | Blofeld | RYTMmk2 | Digitone | Syntakt | Digitakt | Integra-7

itanever wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 10:20 pmDidn't have much time to play with it today, but first impressions are good. It sounds lovely. Despite the name I don't think it's going to collect much dust here.
It doesn't matter how much you use it, it is still going to collect dust.
NOVAkILL : Asus RoG Flow Z13, Core i9, 16GB RAM, Win11 | EVO 16 | Studio One | bx_oberhausen, GR-8, JP6K, Union, Hexeract, Olga, TRK-01, SEM, BA-1, Thorn, Prestige, Spire, Legend-HZ, ANA-2, VG Iron 2 | Uno Pro, Rocket.

cryophonik wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 5:03 am 7166516B-86A7-4713-B1DC-73AE8196E1B2.jpeg

:phones: :phones: :phones:
I’ve wanted one of these since it was released.

How do you like using it alongside all the Elektron gear? Does it have a place still or was this more a “fun” purchase?

Return to “Hardware (Instruments and Effects)”