My second album, "Robots"

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi,

I'm somehow new to this community. A KVR member since many years but not very active. Sorry :roll:

This is my second Album and I uploaded it to Soundcloud. I hope you enjoy it. I'm happy to answer any questions.

https://soundcloud.com/vschmid/sets/robots

PS. All songs created with virtual instruments only. I use Presonus Studio One (Artist) as DAW.

Volker

There are some seriously strong melodic riffs in these tracks + some effective textures / sound combos...enjoyed the listen!

BUT...maybe the robotic voices got a little bit too much...for me, I think they work as little extra FX / transitions etc here and there, but not so well when used so frequently.
Mark Taylor, Chameleon Music - Professional composition and sound design for all media since 1994.

https://www.chameleonmusic.co.uk/

ChameleonMusic wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 3:58 pm BUT...maybe the robotic voices got a little bit too much...for me
Thanks for your kind words and also the critics. I needed robot vocals and this is what I found best working for me (it is my voice and I used Waves OVox to do the robots. Except "Hello Robots", where it is a synthesized voice).

Nice work Kukulkan. Robomantic was my favorite.
eassae.com
“I do nothing professionally, I do everything for fun.”—Prince, Under the Cherry Moon

eassae wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 5:04 pm Nice work Kukulkan. Robomantic was my favorite.

Nice work! Carefully crafted, great melodies.. what else to say? :tu:

htcnext2 wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 8:40 pm Nice work! Carefully crafted, great melodies.. what else to say? :tu:
Wow, thanks! :D

my studiobot, finnbot, enjoyed it :borg:
Screenshot_2022-01-07-21-59-35-980~2.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

vurt wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 10:01 pm my studiobot, finnbot, enjoyed it :borg:
Thank you :love: . Give him a hug, please :hug:

Return to “Music Cafe”