Free Sequential Style Vintage + Modern Repro-5/Repro-1 Skins (Slim versions + Velvet controls)

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

(Updated 5-14-2023) Here are updated Repro-5 Vintage (Regular and Slim) and Modern Slim skins, and the Repro-1 Vintage skin. I've added a Prophet-5 theme. These work with Repro's expanded Matrix controls. I've also added drzhnn's and Funkybot's Velvet controls modifications. Thanks to all the contributors!

Dropbox link below.

Abernathy_Repro_Skins.jpg

https://www.dropbox.com/s/lz8zrtqwaeval ... k.zip?dl=0
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by abernathy on Sun May 14, 2023 6:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Sweet, thanks! Already did my own mod :D :

Based on the old Silver Knobs mod you did (only for Volume and Tune) with my tweaks to the Velvet the params!

Funkybot's Evil Twin wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 7:53 pm Sweet, thanks! Already did my own mod :D :

Based on the old Silver Knobs mod you did (only for Volume and Tune) with my tweaks to the Velvet the params!
Nice! I like your changes…

Thank you both.. now I have to try and remember which one of I have been using. :)
rsp
sound sculptist

Was there a Repro -1 skin in the original set?
My Repro-1 has reverted (well I think it has reverted) to the factory skin, and I don't see an option to change it.

Edit: Ah yes pack 1 had more options, including Vintage for Repro-1.

rsp
Last edited by zvenx on Sun Jan 16, 2022 9:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sound sculptist

zvenx wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 8:58 pm Was there a Repro -1 skin in the original set?
My Repro-1 has reverted (well I think it has reverted) to the factory skin, and I don't see an option to change it.

Edit: Ah yes pack 1 had more options.

rsp
Sorry about that. The old Repro-1 skin was out of date and needs to be updated. I'll try doing that tomorrow. If not I'll repost the old version.

Hi,.. np.. thanks. I still have the old skin so I will use that till then.

There was also a GB version I used on repro-5, don't see that in this new package..... whenever you get a chance to, much appreciated.

Edit: I was using the GB one but that is now the default Vintage one. So yes for me, looking forward for the Repro-1 Vintage.
Thanks again

rsp
sound sculptist

Repro-1 updated skin added, and I copied and tweaked Funkybot's Velvet mod (I removed the border line and spaced things out a little). I also updated the Modern (Prophet-6 style) skin.

One totally OCD thing. I now notice that the EFFECTS text labels (like MODE, MODULATION, REGEN and the Velvets mods) are shifted done a notch on the Slim versions. I'm sure this came from the original Slim modification I borrowed to make these. I don't want to shift each text label up in the Script. If someone knows how to fix this at the root of the problem I'd love to know. Could be some overall resizing thing - might not be worth it!

Thank you so much.
rsp
sound sculptist

I just updated the download with a Prophet-5 logo theme.

Return to “u-he”