Zoom call with Roger: First Tuesday of each month at 10 am California time

Official support for: rogerlinndesign.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I listened in the the first time and really enjoyed it. Thank again Roger for hosting a call.

Hi all,

I'm sorry to say that the upcoming September 6 Zoom call is cancelled because I'll be on vacation. But all subsequent calls are on.

Have a good break, Roger!

Yesterday I saw a person I could have sworn might have been Roger in Munich, Germany. Am I imagining things, or might this be an international vacation? Not that the two are mutually exclusive, of course.

Ha— yesterday I was in Munich at the Hirschgarten restaurant with my wife’s family.

No way - I was the passer-by with a black baby stroller and wife who was trying not to stare too conspicuously, and gave you something of an awkward half-nod on the back-facing side of the Hirschgarten restaurant building. Small world, indeed.

Yes, small world. We were on our way back from Lake Garda and stopped for dinner in Munich before continuing our journey back to their home town of Ulm.

That's a solid dinner choice (though I might also recommend the nearby "Augustiner Kurgarten" as an excellent alternative for the next time). I hope you enjoyed your time at Lake Garda and continue to have a wonderful vacation in my native country! :)

It is a small world as I think I have been to "Augustiner Kurgarten", I used to do work for a company in Erika-Mann-Strasse and I'm sure we walked across a park to have food and beer there.
Bitwig, against the constitution.

Are we going to meet tomorrow?

Yes, tomorrow at 10 am. Click the link at the start of this topic to go to a page on my site that has the Zoom link. See you then.

Hey that was a delightful call this morning! I loved learning about the linnstrument sheets behave like a big capacitor together that limits how fast you can scan. I also learned about oddinstruments.com and loved meeting the maker of the Hapi drum. I'm reading Bart Hopkin's book now it's very timely. I didn't get a chance to say this, but I'm inspired by this instrument DIY scene I learned about through Hopkin's book. I'm going to try to make some percussion instruments out of cast concrete.

Is the passcode to watch the replay still avaiable? I cannot find it on the website.

Oops--I accidentally deleted it. It's back now:

https://www.rogerlinndesign.com/zoom-call

Thank you!

Return to “Roger Linn Design”