suggestion: offer crossgrade from Izotope Rx std & Prem to Acoustica Std & Prem.

Official support for: acondigital.com
rcrath
KVRist
Topic Starter
88 posts since 3 May, 2005 from Honolulu

Post Sat Feb 19, 2022 5:30 pm

Hi,

I along with many others, am completely fed up with Izotope and a long-time user of RX series looking to escape Izotope. I am in the process of demoing Acoustica Premium, and so far it seems the between my last rx purchase (8 full edition) and Acoustica, I could get out of that situation and have new features to boot. I know the boards here and at gearspace and other places are loaded with people who would jump at even a token crossgrade offer to make them aware of Acoustica and willing to jump the Izotope ship. I might do it at the very reasonable regular price point offered if I had not foolishly just bought into the subscription model that offers half finished "new" releases that lock you in to the subscription model with no version comptability with the stuff I bought outright. Just saying, it could be a good way to get a whole bunch of new customers. I have not had time to read all the threads here, so excuse me if this has already come up.
~Rich
my experimental improv duo, rreplay.
more of my music
occasional experimental sound blog all things vst, guitar synth, and more.
The Digital Guitarist.

stian
KVRian
1299 posts since 1 Jan, 2005 from Norway

Post Wed Feb 23, 2022 2:05 am

Hi Rich,

Thanks for looking into Acoustica as an alternative for iZotope RX. We do not want to engage in aggressive marketing strategies towards our competitors, and for that reason, we will not run any campaigns exclusively aimed at another brand's user group. However, we would love to see you as a customer and hope that our pricing is reasonable as it is. If you want to be informed about discounts and new products, please use the following link to subscribe to our newsletter: https://acondigital.com/subscribe-to-newsletter/

Best,
Stian

nathanj
KVRian
794 posts since 23 Mar, 2013

Post Thu Feb 24, 2022 5:58 pm

I love this company and their products!

ralfrobert
KVRian
1232 posts since 24 Jul, 2017

Post Thu Feb 24, 2022 10:05 pm

Premium gives you excellent value for money. The plugins that come with it are great. They are my standard choice for clean mixing and part of my mastering chain.

crickey13
KVRian
780 posts since 27 Aug, 2020

Post Thu Feb 24, 2022 11:48 pm

The Mastering Suite is a ridiculously good deal for the money, excellent tools, super clean. And Equalize is absolutely awesome.

Return to “Acon Digital”