warning - do not patch modular, when high

Modular Synth design and releases (Reaktor, SynthEdit, Tassman, etc.)
RELATED
PRODUCTS

id like to see the idiot that did this patch, repeat it in future...

Screenshot_2022-02-26-21-24-44-666~2.jpg
:oops:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Swirly!

im looking at it this morning, straight, still can't work it out :lol:

ah well.

I see unused patch points. More drugs were needed.
Image Image Image Image

wossit sound like?
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

whyterabbyt wrote: Sun Feb 27, 2022 2:33 pm wossit sound like?
http://www.viablehybrid.com/vurt/testtu ... w%2001.mp3

Once I took a hit of LSD and waited for the UPS man to bring me my first Wacom tablet. While I was waiting I played music, which I did fine at, but when the guy came I could barely get my act together enough to sign for it. I waited a while until I felt like I was OK, and attempted to install the drivers and get going. Somehow the default sensitivity was so high that moving the cursor off the document was “clicking” on the desktop (this was probably OS9 on a Mac 2x) and the application (Painter) would disappear. In my state I could not figure out what the hell was going on, so eventually I abandoned visual art and went back to my studio where my familiarity with everything didn’t end up confusing me.
Zerocrossing Media

4th Law of Robotics: When turning evil, display a red indicator light. ~[ ●_● ]~

i used to enjoy shopping on lsd.
but didn't enjoy a week eating whatever shit id thought looked fun.

still, it made supermarkets bearable.

vurt wrote: Sun Feb 27, 2022 2:40 pm
Oooh. That sounds crazy bitcrushed, and reminds of the sound they kept using throughout Contact (Jodie Foster).

Make noise posted blank PDF patch sheets on their site for Strega. They’re available individually for the trio, but sadly not as one PDF for when patching just the 3 together.

elxsound wrote: Sun Feb 27, 2022 3:45 pm
vurt wrote: Sun Feb 27, 2022 2:40 pm
Oooh. That sounds crazy bitcrushed, and reminds of the sound they kept using throughout Contact (Jodie Foster).

Make noise posted blank PDF patch sheets on their site for Strega. They’re available individually for the trio, but sadly not as one PDF for when patching just the 3 together.
there's none trio bits too :hihi:
they're easy enough though, were far enough away to avoid the unpatch/repatch tangle.

vurt wrote: Sun Feb 27, 2022 2:16 pm im looking at it this morning, straight, still can't work it out :lol:

ah well.
You probably need to get stoned again to work it out ... :hihi:

thecontrolcentre wrote: Sun Feb 27, 2022 4:45 pm
vurt wrote: Sun Feb 27, 2022 2:16 pm im looking at it this morning, straight, still can't work it out :lol:

ah well.
working on it :hihi:

thecontrolcentre wrote: Sun Feb 27, 2022 4:45 pm

ah well.
State-Dependent Learning ftw! :tu:
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that."
-Martin Luther King Jr.

I’m straight edge but this looks dope! Lol awesome patching :phones:

I remember the time when my sober granny was the queen of unheard patches.

4551463887_7283f04683_z.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Modular Synthesis”