Toybox Vintage Sampler Block updated

Modular Synth design and releases (Reaktor, SynthEdit, Tassman, etc.)
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Just a heads-up that we have updated the Vintage Sampler block in the FREE Toybox User Blocks Pack for Native Instruments Reaktor.

As well as bug fixes and improvements, the block now includes the same snapshots panel found in the recently updated Nano Pack 3. These snapshots allow you to create variations of a sound (different start points, loop points etc) and easily switch between them with modulation, MIDI or using the global snapshots block in the updated Nano Pack. The block's snapshots panel can be opened by clicking the small circular button at the top left-hand corner of the block.

Download the updated Toybox User Blocks Pack for FREE from the link below.

We are also running a flash sale on the Nano Pack, which is currently $38 (40% off). If you want to to try out the new global snapshots system then now is a great time to grab it!

Get the Toybox User Blocks Pack and the Nano Pack here:

www.toyboxaudio.com

Brilliant!

We have just launched the new Toybox Sound Store! The store will showcase new Reaktor blocks racks for both Toybox packs and the Native Instruments factory packs.

To kick things off we are releasing a brand new bank: 'Nano Pack Basics' - A collection of 50 brand new racks for the Nano Pack 3. The bank includes bread and butter sounds, patching templates and rack examples showing innovative and useful ways to use the blocks of the Nano Pack, designed by Toybox and legendary sound designer CinningBao. All racks in the bank are NKS compatible, with macro assignments and audio previews for Maschine and Komplete Kontrol keyboards. The bank is a 'must have' for any Nano Pack owner!

The bank is available at an introductory price of $9.99 (regular price $19). Get the Nano Pack Basics bank here:

www.toyboxaudio.com/pages/sound-store

(Also if you don't yet have the Nano Pack 3, we are extending the recent FLASH SALE over the weekend, the Nano Pack 3 is currently available for $38 (40% off!).).

A detailed breakdown of all the racks in the bank -->

https://www.toyboxaudio.com/pages/nano-pack-basics

big fan of toybox for how easy the polyphony is while still being fully modular, super flexible and great sound quality
its comparable to bitwig grid's features but sounds much better
david was very helpful when i asked for help getting it working and explaining the features i didnt undestand
cheers!

I just picked up the Nano 3 pack and I'm in love. Great work with these!!

Return to “Modular Synthesis”