D16 group - Something new is coming

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Cyforce wrote: Wed Jan 04, 2023 6:09 pm And PunchBox V2 is already in the works, with user feedback in mind and new features :wink:
Nice! Been waiting on PunchBox V2 as well for M1.

Hope for lush2

I guess this new thing was phoscyon 2 then. Hoping for the same treatment for nepheton and drumazon. Resizable, modernized sequencer with multi drum lane ala Roland cloud. And hopefully sound improvements too.

Echoes in the Attic wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 2:21 pm I guess this new thing was phoscyon 2 then.
If you mean the thing which was posted in the OP, then, yes.
Echoes in the Attic wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 2:21 pm Hoping for the same treatment for nepheton and drumazon. Resizable, modernized sequencer with multi drum lane ala Roland cloud. And hopefully sound improvements too.
:tu:

sacer wrote: Wed Jan 04, 2023 8:17 pm Hope for lush2
+1

Beta tester volunteer here 😁
Perceptive Records

Same here.
I bought when they said, 'this is the only synth you will ever need'.
Indeed that was true. I can't run any other VSTi due to CPU overload.
Hope they do something about it in V2,instead of removing CPU hungry presets.
Regards.
maanga

i'm just hanging out for Nepheton 2.

+1

kostabanderas wrote: Tue Feb 14, 2023 9:12 am
+1
+2 ... as well as , of course, all the plugins that still doesn't work on apple silicon computers

So someone on Gearspace a couple of weeks ago mentioned that they are at the moment working on Drumazon 2. I guess it is a beta tester or someone from their friends. It wasn't a guess it was a claim. Apparently, this device is next in line (which IMO is awesome news) Can anyone post anything about it? Like any ETA or what is new?

Can anyone spill some beans to torch our anticipation?

Nepheton 2 was my bet, but i'll settle for some schmik new 909 algos, for now :evil:

kmonkey wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2023 5:09 am So someone on Gearspace a couple of weeks ago mentioned that they are at the moment working on Drumazon 2. I guess it is a beta tester or someone from their friends. It wasn't a guess it was a claim. Apparently, this device is next in line (which IMO is awesome news) Can anyone post anything about it? Like any ETA or what is new?

that would make me very happy... never enough 909 sounds
Techno and other adjacent genres
Horse On The Third Floor : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyL394 ... n4RdaCYHjA

LUSH-101 2 pleazzzzze. Love this synth dearly, would love an update.
High Quality Soundsets for Lush-101 | Hive | Electra 2 | Diversion | Halion | Largo | Rapid | Dune II | Thorn | and more.

TTU Youtube

kmonkey wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2023 5:09 am So someone on Gearspace a couple of weeks ago mentioned that they are at the moment working on Drumazon 2. I guess it is a beta tester or someone from their friends. It wasn't a guess it was a claim. Apparently, this device is next in line (which IMO is awesome news) Can anyone post anything about it? Like any ETA or what is new?

Thanks for dashing my hope :help: :oops:
High Quality Soundsets for Lush-101 | Hive | Electra 2 | Diversion | Halion | Largo | Rapid | Dune II | Thorn | and more.

TTU Youtube

Return to “Instruments”