FS : IK Amplitube 5 Max £80, Melda MXXX £320, Arturia 3 Delays £30, Fuse Audio Labs Flywheel £20 - fees included.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi

I'm selling the following. I have 7 pages of positive feedback here going back to 2013, and that reputation is important to me, so you know I can be trusted.

See feedback here:
search.php?keywords=wltchris101&t=74467&sf=msgonly

I'm not interested in swap deals.

IK Multimedia Amplitube 5 Max Version 1 for £80 including transfer fee. As far as I can tell, the only things that the recent version 2 upgrade added are the MESA/Boogie 2 collection and all 4 virtual X-GEAR pedals, apart from those all the other collections and everything else are included and the same in this version. That's a lot of amp, cab and fx models for £80.

Melda MXXX for £320 including the hefty 20% of the FULL price fee. I don't insist on using PayPals friends and family option if the buyer would rather not, but because of Melda's ridiculously high transfer fee, I really don't want to pay what would be around a £15 PayPal fee in this instance as well, so I would ask that the buyer please reads my feedback thread link above, and really considers either F&F or adding £15 to cover the Paypal fee on top of the £320.

However, I will be happy to discuss this with any potential buyer if neither option is possible.
With MXXX you not only get every fx plugin Melda currently make, but also MSoundFactory, Mpowersynth and MDrummer. On top of that, pretty much every time they release a new plugin, it gets added to MXXX, so you're also kind've getting all of their future releases as well (this isn't a guarantee, but in the years I've owned it, it feels like every new release in that time - MSoundFactory for example - has been added to MXXX).

Arturia :
Three Delays You'll Actually Use for £30
Tape MELLO-FI for £10

Fuse Audio Labs Flywheel for £20 including fee.

Thanks.
Last edited by wltchris101 on Wed Apr 03, 2024 3:34 pm, edited 235 times in total.

Hyperion added and Adaptiverb/Tekturon price lowered.

Prices lowered

pm sent about Hyperion.

regards

roy

Lowered prices.

Bump

wltchris101 wrote: Sat Mar 12, 2022 7:43 pm Hi

I'm selling the following licenses:

Zynaptiq Adaptiverb license for £85 (£90 if covering the Paypal fee - see below) - price includes the iLok fee.

ujam Finisher FLUXX for £30

D16 Group Devastor 2 for £20

SOLDD16 Group Tekturon for £30SOLD
SOLDD16 Group Decimort 2 for £20SOLD
SOLDTracktion Hyperion for £40SOLD

If possible, I ask that the buyer please either pays me via Paypal's friends and family so that we avoid the Paypal fee, or adds extra 5% to cover that fee. I have over 7 pages of positive feedback here going back to 2013, and that reputation is important to me, so you know I can be trusted.

I'm not looking for swap deals.

Thanks.

XO added and Adaptiverb price lowered.

Prices lowered.

Hi, interested in ujam Finisher FLUXX, will PM you

PM'd you about XO!

Price lowered

Xenoverb and Octavox added. Adaptiverb sold.

Bump

Arturia V Collection 6 added.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”