Crashing when using chain processing

Official support for: acondigital.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello,
this is my first post, but I have a problem with Acoustica Premium 7.3.22 on Windows 10 Pro X64.
Everytime when I build an audio chain with Acoustica‘s built-in plugins (denoise for example), Acoustica‘s crashing down. VST-plugins from other manufacturers are not affected. I tried this on several machines, but the effect is the same.
Sometimes I use an older version (7.0.56), because I get better results on special purposes, and this version has not this problem. It‘s also not possible to use a chain file, which was created with the older version, to use on the new one.
I have already sent several e-mails long ago to the support relating this issue, but haven‘t got an answer yet.

Thanks in advance and best regards
Thomas

Hi Thomas,

I apologize for not replying earlier as I must have overlook your post. We are aware of the issue and it should be fixed in the upcoming version 7.4 soon to be released.

Best,
Stian

Hello Stian and everyone,

I've been having the same issue till today when using a processing chain comprised of third-party plug-ins(Izotope, Sonnox, Mastering the Mix and else).

I can use and set them but once I've applied them to any audio file and try to close the window or the application, the latter crashes and closes.

I've also reported this many times and understand this must not be an easy issue to solve but it's really penalising on a daily basis :-)

The problem is still present in the latest 7.4.0 version.

I’m on Mac OS Catalina.

Thanks in advance !

Pascal

Hi Pascal!
Audios93 wrote: Sun May 22, 2022 5:23 am I've been having the same issue till today when using a processing chain comprised of third-party plug-ins(Izotope, Sonnox, Mastering the Mix and else).

I can use and set them but once I've applied them to any audio file and try to close the window or the application, the latter crashes and closes.
Thanks for reporting! This seems to be another issue than the one first reported, which should be fixed in version 7.4. Would it be possible to isolate the plug-in that causes this? That would make it much easier to track down.
Audios93 wrote: Sun May 22, 2022 5:23 am I've also reported this many times and understand this must not be an easy issue to solve but it's really penalising on a daily basis :-)
Very understandable, and we'll to our best to try to fix this. Issues where 3rd party plug-ins are involved are indeed trickier...

Best,
Stian

Today I have detected a new bug in Acoustica 7.4:
When I generate a chain-file using the denoise2-plugin, it works perfectly.

But when I am using it for batch-processing, it doesn't work. The audiofiles stay unmodified.

I can send you an example file and the chain file, if you like.

Thomas

tf11972 wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 7:49 am Today I have detected a new bug in Acoustica 7.4:

But when I am using it for batch-processing, it doesn't work. The audiofiles stay unmodified.

Thanks for reporting! I just tried to reproduce this, but it seems to work here. If you could send me the chain file, it would be of great help!

Best,
Stian

Hi Thomas,
tf11972 wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 7:49 am Today I have detected a new bug in Acoustica 7.4:

Thomas
Thank you very much for the test files. I could easily reproduce the problem and it will be fixed in the next service build.

Best,
Stian

Return to “Acon Digital”