VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
V Collection X

MegaPixel wrote: Sat May 14, 2022 6:02 pm
BBFG# wrote: Sat May 14, 2022 5:02 pm
MegaPixel wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 7:01 pm For V8 to V9
I got v8 for 200eu, upgrade to v9 is 200eu (199), umm let me think... No...
My upgrade price shows as $149. (From 8.1)
And as much as I really like the improvements to the CS and VS, the rest of the improvements and additions have seemed to have pushed me into a psychological saturation of not really needing any of it.
Definitely can wait for a 50% off sale. And may even find more reason to eliminate it all except for Pigments by that time.
:shrug:
I had pigments 3 1st, then got analogue lab etc with my keylab 61 mk2 and keystep, then bought v8 for 200, and the upgrade to v9 is 200, I'd rather spend it on presets. For 100 I'd be tempted, but hell no at 200...

And I am also finding that too, 90% of the time I just open pigments...

Maybe when v16 comes out lol
Same here, basically. Got Pigments first, loved it, and later bought v8 because of that „stupidly cheap offer“ of € 150. But I barely use any of those synths, Pigments and others are far more interesting. So while the MS-20 looks nice, it’s not worth the € 200, for me. I’ll just wait for the next outrageous offer in a year or two.

At the end of november I bought Arturia V collection 7 from a user on knobcloud at 99$, then Arturia ask me others 99$ for upgrade to collection 9. In total less of 200$ to have latest arturia collection.

pigments for 49$ and fx collection 4 at 69$ but i didn't buy them (yet)

I bought Arturia V Collection 9 when it was (at least for me) 150 EUR instead of 600 EUR. Some *very* interesting synths in here.
Didn't spring for their discounted effects collection. I have way too many effect plug-ins. There's no such thing as too many synth plug-ins, though.

I bought V Collection 8 new (not here in the Buy/Sell forum) last week for $49.

Examigan wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2023 8:16 pm I bought V Collection 8 new (not here in the Buy/Sell forum) last week for $49.
May I ask what's your upgrade price for V Collection X?

I think it was too much, maybe $299, but I can check later today. I think it was $199 to get to v9, and then X arrived.

I will not be upgrading to either of those, but the rebuilt CS80 would be nice to have.

EDIT: Just checked and version X is $299 for me.

Examigan wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 2:18 pm I think it was too much, maybe $299, but I can check later today. I think it was $199 to get to v9, and then X arrived.

I will not be upgrading to either of those, but the rebuilt CS80 would be nice to have.

EDIT: Just checked and version X is $299 for me.
Okay, thanks. :tu:

I purchased V Collection 9 and Pigments 4 at a cost of US$248 during their Black Friday Promotion and then less than two weeks later they release V Collection X and expect me to pay an additional US$199 to update which I feel is totally unfair.
I wonder how many others besides myself took advantage of the BF Promo and what they are now asking you to pay for the update?

KeyboardBob wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2023 6:05 pm I purchased V Collection 9 and Pigments 4 at a cost of US$248 during their Black Friday Promotion and then less than two weeks later they release V Collection X and expect me to pay an additional US$199 to update which I feel is totally unfair.
I wonder how many others besides myself took advantage of the BF Promo and what they are now asking you to pay for the update?
The price for a new V collection is $599. The price for Pigments is $199. Hmmm that totals $798. You would be getting V X plus Pigments for $447. Wow...what was the word you used...oh yes, "fair".

And...

PIGMENTS 4 IS NOT A FACTOR! I do not know why people are so confused with this issue. I see posts on here about "I own FX collection x, and I have owned Pigments since version xxx"....who cares. This is about the V Collection.

Trust me...you are getting a discount. I have owned the V Collection since version 3, and have spent nearly $1000 on the original plus upgrades. And it is worth it cause I make good music year-round.

Focus on the positive. Sleep at night. Do less hash...or more...can't tell from your post. :lol:

What do you expect for V Collection 11?

JonSolo wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2023 8:49 pm
KeyboardBob wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2023 6:05 pm I purchased V Collection 9 and Pigments 4 at a cost of US$248 during their Black Friday Promotion and then less than two weeks later they release V Collection X and expect me to pay an additional US$199 to update which I feel is totally unfair.
The price for a new V collection is $599. The price for Pigments is $199. Hmmm that totals $798. You would be getting V X plus Pigments for $447. Wow...what was the word you used...oh yes, "fair".

And...

PIGMENTS 4 IS NOT A FACTOR! I do not know why people are so confused with this issue. I see posts on here about "I own FX collection x, and I have owned Pigments since version xxx"....who cares. This is about the V Collection.

Trust me...you are getting a discount. I have owned the V Collection since version 3, and have spent nearly $1000 on the original plus upgrades. And it is worth it cause I make good music year-round.

Focus on the positive. Sleep at night. Do less hash...or more...can't tell from your post. :lol:
Just in case anyone wants Pigments for a discount, it is still $49 on the ProAudioStar website.

Examigan wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2023 9:49 pm Just in case anyone wants Pigments for a discount, it is still $49 on the ProAudioStar website.
That's a fantastic deal, Pigments is awesome.

And apropos of this thread title I just sold my VC8 license for a stupidly low price. What can I say, I was feeling generous and someone got a nice deal, and I sold something I no longer need. Win/win.

Return to “Instruments”