One Synth Challenge #158: Surrealistic MG-1 Plus by Cherry Audio (MilksterX Wins!)

VST, AU, AAX, etc. plug-in Virtual Instruments discussion
empphryio
KVRist
384 posts since 14 Apr, 2019

Post Thu May 05, 2022 3:19 am

I'm also using Brave and no ads. I thought it was that I have the pro (12 dollars a month) soundcloud but maybe it's just brave. Maybe both.

MadMcMan
KVRist
34 posts since 11 Jun, 2021

Post Thu May 05, 2022 4:57 am

voted, some great tracks again this month. i gave out lots of 5s and 4s

doctorbob
KVRAF
1857 posts since 7 Mar, 2014

Post Thu May 05, 2022 7:38 am

My commenting will be a bit delayed due to SC blocking me from making comments. I just did too many on one stint! :hyper: Thanks SC! :(

dB

ELEX
KVRist
415 posts since 29 Nov, 2019

Post Thu May 05, 2022 10:06 am

doctorbob wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 7:38 am My commenting will be a bit delayed due to SC blocking me from making comments. I just did too many on one stint! :hyper: Thanks SC! :(
Haha...so they DID think you were doctorbot after all. :borg: Oh...the joys of SC. :dog:

ELEX
KVRist
415 posts since 29 Nov, 2019

Post Thu May 05, 2022 10:06 am

Anyway,
I have voted.
A most eclectic bunch of tracks it was, I must say. :tu:
Including some very fine ones indeed. :clap:

3lu5iv3
KVRist
434 posts since 24 Sep, 2016

Post Fri May 06, 2022 1:40 am

i need some help. i can't vote. tracks from #157 shows up when i login.
SoundCloud
"I believe every music producer inherently has something unique about the way they make music. They just have to identify what makes them different, and develop it" - Max Martin

Julian Olsen
KVRer
9 posts since 23 Apr, 2022

Post Fri May 06, 2022 1:46 am

3lu5iv3 wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 1:40 am i need some help. i can't vote. tracks from #157 shows up when i login.
hello,

try a different browser such as e.g. chrome, edge or safari. for some undisclosed reasons firefox doesn't work properly.

cheers

j o

Fluxdiver
KVRer
6 posts since 29 Apr, 2022

Post Fri May 06, 2022 1:46 am

On my voting page there is a problem with the track from user "sonnybones", all other tracks have a soundcloud-player and I can listen to the tracks except the sonnybones' one. It has only a grey field but when I hover over it, the browser displayed the link so I can hear the track directly on soundcloud. Drag & drop the grey field to the voting-field is working, so my voting is finished.

It was my first voting here, maybe it is a "normal" error?

3lu5iv3
KVRist

Post Fri May 06, 2022 2:08 am

Julian Olsen wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 1:46 am
3lu5iv3 wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 1:40 am i need some help. i can't vote. tracks from #157 shows up when i login.
hello,

try a different browser such as e.g. chrome, edge or safari. for some undisclosed reasons firefox doesn't work properly.

cheers

j o
you're right. it works. thanx.
SoundCloud
"I believe every music producer inherently has something unique about the way they make music. They just have to identify what makes them different, and develop it" - Max Martin

FrogsInPants
KVRist
284 posts since 4 Nov, 2019

Post Fri May 06, 2022 3:12 am

Fluxdiver wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 1:46 am On my voting page there is a problem with the track from user "sonnybones", all other tracks have a soundcloud-player and I can listen to the tracks except the sonnybones' one. It has only a grey field but when I hover over it, the browser displayed the link so I can hear the track directly on soundcloud. Drag & drop the grey field to the voting-field is working, so my voting is finished.

This happens if the track is removed from SoundCloud. Perhaps sonnybones decided they don't want to participate after all. If the track link is broken, I just drop it in the '1' bin. Sometimes the issue turns out to be temporary, in which case I'll come back to evaluate it later. Otherwise, there's not much else one can do but plonk it somewhere and move on.

Fluxdiver
KVRer
6 posts since 29 Apr, 2022

Post Fri May 06, 2022 4:41 am

FrogsInPants wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 3:12 am
Fluxdiver wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 1:46 am On my voting page there is a problem with the track from user "sonnybones", all other tracks have a soundcloud-player and I can listen to the tracks except the sonnybones' one. It has only a grey field but when I hover over it, the browser displayed the link so I can hear the track directly on soundcloud. Drag & drop the grey field to the voting-field is working, so my voting is finished.

This happens if the track is removed from SoundCloud. Perhaps sonnybones decided they don't want to participate after all. If the track link is broken, I just drop it in the '1' bin. Sometimes the issue turns out to be temporary, in which case I'll come back to evaluate it later. Otherwise, there's not much else one can do but plonk it somewhere and move on.
Okay, now the link to soundcloud also says, that the track is removed.

So I finished my voting.
Last edited by Fluxdiver on Mon May 16, 2022 5:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

3lu5iv3
KVRist

Post Fri May 06, 2022 11:16 pm

voted.
SoundCloud

liveyazzy
KVRer
2 posts since 31 Mar, 2022

Post Sat May 07, 2022 6:23 am

voted! I enjoyed it with a lot of great songs.

silverpants
KVRist
87 posts since 4 Jan, 2022

Post Sat May 07, 2022 1:04 pm

Voted. What a round! Really enjoyed it. Some very interesting music from some newcomers - I hope they stick around.
Captain Silverpants

noitka
KVRer
3 posts since 16 Nov, 2020

Post Sun May 08, 2022 9:02 am

I saw that sonnybones left the challenge, so i voted new and unfortunately had to improve the list after I had heard some tracks with loudspeakers. Sorry for this!

Return to “Instruments”