One Synth Challenge #158: Surrealistic MG-1 Plus by Cherry Audio (MilksterX Wins!)

VST, AU, AAX, etc. plug-in Virtual Instruments discussion
liqih
DASH Guy
7751 posts since 20 Sep, 2001

Post Wed May 11, 2022 6:35 am

Half way through voting, many nice tracks many 4s I'm giving. I try to write a word for each, if I write criticisms remember that they come from my own tastes.
http://nusofting.com
NUSofting : Peti Modelonia Sinnah

tauma8
KVRer
5 posts since 30 Apr, 2022

Post Thu May 12, 2022 5:41 am

Thanx!

tauma8
KVRer
5 posts since 30 Apr, 2022

Post Thu May 12, 2022 5:47 am

SeBaer wrote: Wed May 11, 2022 2:59 am
tauma8 wrote: Wed May 11, 2022 2:40 am Good day!
i took part in One Synth Challenge #158. Now i try to vote...but there are difficulties...i cannot connect via my email in voting...when i try via "the forget password function" is not sending a link to reconnect..when i try to make a new account nothing....i changed nrowser also...i logged in only 1 time, but with refresh function the tracks were no more visible to vote...in KVR PAGE i can log in normally...opinions?
The voting page does not work with your KVR login. You have to make a different account on that page. Also, before you ask, this month, the page seems to have a problem with firefox. Best use a different browser.
THANX! first tried with chrome, nothing...after 1 time with Edge succesfully, but with refresh everything is lost...

SeBaer
KVRist
234 posts since 3 Oct, 2019

Post Thu May 12, 2022 5:58 am

That doesn't sound good. Have you tried contacting bjporter or RichardSemper by PM?

ELEX
KVRist
415 posts since 29 Nov, 2019

Post Thu May 12, 2022 8:06 am

tauma8 wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 5:47 am ...but with refresh everything is lost...
Do give the voting page a bit of time. I got blank players on the voting page too yesterday, but that turned out to be due to the SoundCloud embedded players loading very slowly. They tend to do that on KVR as well, lately. Players did appear correctly after a while.

empphryio
KVRist
384 posts since 14 Apr, 2019

Post Thu May 12, 2022 9:33 am

I voted.

doctorbob
KVRAF
1857 posts since 7 Mar, 2014

Post Thu May 12, 2022 10:37 am

Seems some of my comments have gone AWOL :dog: ... I will backtrack over the tracks and fix that if SC allow me to do this over the next few days. :tu:

dB

Madmac66
KVRer
16 posts since 22 Oct, 2019

Post Thu May 12, 2022 12:46 pm

doctorbob wrote: Tue May 10, 2022 9:54 am I have voted and manage to comment on all the tracks despite Soundcloud blocking me from commenting (for making too many comments!). :)
:clap: :o

Thats some effort
I like E-Dm but I like music with other chords too

BrainBeatMusic
KVRer
23 posts since 19 Apr, 2022

Post Fri May 13, 2022 6:02 am

One question that just occurred to me if you finish voting and for some reason a track or tracks are removed our votes are still all good, right? I was just trying to log in now and it doesn't seem to want to let me to check.

FrogsInPants
KVRist
284 posts since 4 Nov, 2019

Post Fri May 13, 2022 6:22 am

BrainBeatMusic wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 6:02 am One question that just occurred to me if you finish voting and for some reason a track or tracks are removed our votes are still all good, right? I was just trying to log in now and it doesn't seem to want to let me to check.
You mean like if an entry is withdrawn or disqualified? Yes, your votes are still good.

] Peter:H [
KVRAF
1560 posts since 22 Sep, 2016

Post Fri May 13, 2022 10:42 pm

Voted.

BTW: Sound Of Merlin. Have I missed you posting the #Instance and used plug-ins in this thread? Might have missed it, then never mind. otherwise take it as little reminder that the #instances and used plug-ins must be - accodring to the rulez - posted in the repective thread with your submission.
Later I found it's in the descriptions of your track on sc, but more out of surprise. I usually don't read sc descriptions ... I only scan the threads checking for useful/interesting stuff. And I think that is the rational behind the rule - scanning the submissions for stuff at a single place made easy.

BTW-2: afair there was some talk about a Chorus-Effect used? Was it investigated?

RichardSemper
KVRian
781 posts since 30 Oct, 2013 from Stoke On Trent

Post Fri May 13, 2022 11:56 pm

] Peter:H [ wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 10:42 pm Voted.

BTW: Sound Of Merlin. Have I missed you posting the #Instance and used plug-ins in this thread? Might have missed it, then never mind. otherwise take it as little reminder that the #instances and used plug-ins must be - accodring to the rulez - posted in the repective thread with your submission.
Later I found it's in the descriptions of your track on sc, but more out of surprise. I usually don't read sc descriptions ... I only scan the threads checking for useful/interesting stuff. And I think that is the rational behind the rule - scanning the submissions for stuff at a single place made easy.

BTW-2: afair there was some talk about a Chorus-Effect used? Was it investigated?
These issues have already been addressed. There was a chorus effect on one of the entries, this was removed and resolved to my satisfaction.

The Sound Of Merlin
KVRist
49 posts since 29 Jan, 2022

Post Sat May 14, 2022 12:37 am

] Peter:H [ wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 10:42 pm Voted.

I am sorry about this. I thought it was enough to post it on SC. Next time I will also do so here on the forum. Thanks for pointing this out. Enjoy your weekend!

Yadrichik_Chaya
KVRist
173 posts since 5 Oct, 2021

Post Sat May 14, 2022 7:26 am

I have voted. (But I still need to comment on some entries - I will do it today or tomorrow)
@various_waves & @Davi-DJ I haven't forgotten about giving you guys the details for the voice patch and sax patch. I've been busy fixing my studio setup and when it was all done and very neat and tidy I all of a sudden yesterday decided to instead move ALL the gear, instruments and stuff to a smaller room in my apartment haha, making this small room the new music room… ;) Now I have to start all over fixing everything but sooner or later I'll write to you both! Promise! :tu:
I play World music too, I'm just not sure which world it's from... :lol:

briefcasemanx
KVRian
1108 posts since 28 Jul, 2006

Post Sat May 14, 2022 2:12 pm

Wait, is there not a OSC 159?

Return to “Instruments”