Timefreezer - BEWARE! Do NOT Buy, no support and no delivery!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

i stumbled upon it in another topic randomly and saw this is a pretty OLD plugin but it has also 64 bit! and there is not much material online so i wanted to check if anyone uses these plugins and if someone can tell more about them and how they are etc.?

at first i would think this is the same/similiar like granular synthesis with not much or none movement?

thx
http://timefreezer.net/

EDIT:
i can atm only WARN PEOPLE NOT to buy it as the dev is not (able?) to deliver the software... nearly a month, he should switch off sales if he cannot deliver.
Last edited by Caine123 on Mon Jun 13, 2022 5:13 pm, edited 3 times in total.
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

Stopped installing it years ago. Cant remember why.

Hmmm, checking; my license doesnt work, and unlicensed it does exactly nothing. Maybe that was it.

And it hasnt been updated in 8 years.
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

no longer functions on my system (Catalina), was very good while it worked.

had it on high sierra, sold it.
never found something similar. its got just a few parameters, compared to other grain plugins, but that where well chosen. and it sounded better than anything else. still special.
i would recommend contact the developer.
🇷🇺

There was another thread about it like 2 weeks ago (or people were posting about it in some other thread).
Doing nothing is only fun when you have something you are supposed to do.

Tried to contact the dev but still no answer…

So if I understand correctly if you pay 100 bucks there is a chance you will never get the Plug-in if the dev not answer?

if you don't get answers, i would not buy it.
🇷🇺

ok thanks guys, well lets see if the dev responds, but i am not counting on it. who knows if this plugins gets updates at all then.
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

I will be jealous if You get the reply from the dev while I’m still waiting 😜

i got a reply after a few days of the dev

"yes, the TimeFreezer is still in progress. A new version made wit VST3 and polyphonic is now running in test mode."

nice to hear. will definitely buy it again after the update. its a nice toy/tool.
🇷🇺

oh crap, no demo? i just wanted to test it :/

BEWARE!
i still didnt get my order, will file a paypal case!

I remember giving a less than stellar opinion after being an early user. I think Paulstretch had recently come out around the same time. I may have had the privilege of being one of the first users to stop using it.
Don't feed the gators,y'all
https://m.soundcloud.com/tonedeadj

Return to “Instruments”