vurt - immersion. (immerse yourself in the wonders of sound manipulation)

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!! Stop it! I can't stop listening! Frickin' Christ Almighty!

Contact David Lynch.

[Edited to make it clear that I dig it.]

This is so cool. I love how the different segments iterate. The way bits of new sounds will crop up and decay into cacophony. Really inspiring stuff. There are some really abrupt transitions but they work so well with the overall composition. I'm sure it was a live performance but the timing of those transitions seem well considered.
Thanks for sharing!

Hi Kurt,
I am getting immersed in this very interesting and captivating recording.
I actually like this, I am being transported into your space.
Very cool.
Rene

Rene Asologuitar wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 6:52 pm Hi Kurt,
I am getting immersed in this very interesting and captivating recording.
I actually like this, I am being transported into your space.
Very cool.
Rene
thanks, glad you enjoyed :)

justin3am wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 4:33 pm This is so cool. I love how the different segments iterate. The way bits of new sounds will crop up and decay into cacophony. Really inspiring stuff. There are some really abrupt transitions but they work so well with the overall composition. I'm sure it was a live performance but the timing of those transitions seem well considered.
Thanks for sharing!
yup as always these days, straight to two track :tu:
aside from strega coming in towards the end, its all, 1 reel in morphagene, with the same reel as a single sample in nebula, and mimeophon :D

i have some weird suspicion, that the next make noise desktop, will be some sort of morphagene/mimeo amalgam, as that would add something to the desktops.
and because im tempted by a second of each, so know that if i buy them, thats what will happen :lol:

thanks for listening :D

Bodhisan wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 2:47 pm Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!! Stop it! I can't stop listening! Frickin' Christ Almighty!

Contact David Lynch.

[Edited to make it clear that I dig it.]
:hihi:
thanks, glad you enjoyed :)

Who bought Vurt a trumpet?

I'm only 5 minutes in, and the missus hasn't complained.

It's odd that David Lynch was mentioned earlier. I listened to the Eraserhead soundtrack yesterday. The perfect pre-conditioner.

Good work :)

Would be really good as a sci-fi movie soundtrack. In some old rusty spaceship. The Sulaco 2 or something like this...
Or the Alien TV-series.

Maybe a bit long? :P - but if 3am's track is a bit short... maybe you should meet in the middle around 20 min :lol:
it is better to have a track with some mistakes than a track without any soul
myself in 2022

enjoying this - beautifully done for a live recording, like everyone mentions the pacing is great

Return to “Music Cafe”