Syntronik 2 Discussions

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Syntronik Syntronik 1

I really wasn't actually going to join in the group buy as I have a whole ton of vintage sounds already but given the price and number of instruments now already available...

Teksonik wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 4:45 pm
Opil wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 2:16 pm Can you confirme:
-That the LPF "O-type filter" resonance don't work on any syntronik 1 preset loaded in Syntronik 2
-And that the BPF "O-type filter" cut off, resonance and filter AHDSR envelope don't work on any syntronik 1 preset loaded in Syntronik 2
Try any of the syntronik 1 preset for this.
Thanks!
I've give it a test when I boot the studio in a few minutes. :tu:
Ok I can confirm that with at lease one Syntronik 1 preset in Syntronik 2.

I used the simple OXa preset "SAW OXa" and in S2 the LPF "O-type filter" resonance doesn't work but in S1 with the same preset it does work.

I can also confirm that BPF "O-type filter" cut off, resonance and filter AHDSR envelope don't work. You can turn all the knobs in the Filter Envelope to zero including the amount and it makes no difference. Again they work fine in S1....

Good catch. Looks like you've found some more bugs. :?
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

@SLiC
No.
GBs generate buzz a single promo can't reach
Member 12, Studio One v6.5, VPS Avenger, Kontakt 7, Spitfire, Dune, Arturia, Sonible, Baby Audio, CableGuys, Nektar Panorama P1, Vaporizer 2 to test out

Is there a way to collapse the leftmost column to just show the synth names rather than the large pictures/icons?

Ideally, I'd love to be able to show a text list with a very small synth icon next to it.

As it is, it's a pain to scroll through.
Macs M1/M2 / Bitwig 4 / Studio One 6

skiltrip wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 6:35 pm Is there a way to collapse the leftmost column to just show the synth names rather than the large pictures/icons?

Ideally, I'd love to be able to show a text list with a very small synth icon next to it.

Indeed, it's a PITA. I also mentioned this, in this or the other GB topic.

I really hope they add a simple list view option, like in SampleTank.
Peter - IK Multimedia wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 1:21 pm
Hi Peter, I wonder if it would be possible to please pass this feedback to the team. Thanks.

skiltrip wrote: Fri May 27, 2022 11:22 pm I could use one of those killer little graphs right now showing projection, pace, etc, now that things have picked up again.
From earlier today:
DarkStar, ... Interesting, if true
Inspired by ...

skiltrip wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 6:35 pm Ideally, I'd love to be able to show a text list with a very small synth icon next to it.
I agree. Even though I have my mouse wheel set to scroll the lowest number it's still hit and miss to find a particular synth. Grabbing the scrollbar isn't much more time efficient.

Just a list of names would be good. I don't think we really need pictures do we? That would allow all 33 instruments to show at one time without scrolling.

Maybe a toggle "Show Images/Show Text Only". Show images for people who don't recognize a synth by name.

The problem a lot of browsers from many developers have is they require too much scrolling.

Too much eye candy and not enough functionality...... :shrug:

Then there is the issue with the jumping scrollbar in the preset window when changing instruments. That one is a bit baffling. :?
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

tydygy wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 4:44 pm ...Amplitube & The Hammond is on my wish list.
Use the free Amplitube Custom Shop...add the Fulltone Collection to that,
for legendary distortion, chorus and delay. As a guitarist, you'll get tons of
enjoyment from those, and dominate what little learning curve was present.
Use the try-before-you-buy feature. Hope you find the jewels first.
Cheers

Sorry if this was asked. If you already purchased and registered a synth to participate in the Group Buy and the Group Buy goal reaches the goal, do you have to bother choosing the products. Or does everything just show up in the My Products section of your IK account.
To Hear Original Instrumental "Progtronic Rock" Music, go to:

https://open.spotify.com/album/0rPidJwBYGmKZFUV4joAKN

jeffn1 wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 7:37 pm Sorry if this was asked. If you already purchased and registered a synth to participate in the Group Buy and the Group Buy goal reaches the goal, do you have to bother choosing the products. Or does everything just show up in the My Products section of your IK account.
It was stated in the GB terms on the IK webpage. You have 30 days from the end of the promotion to select your free items... or else...
Windows 10 and too many plugins

I knew that. I though it might be different if the goal was reached because there would be no need to select which products you want.
To Hear Original Instrumental "Progtronic Rock" Music, go to:

https://open.spotify.com/album/0rPidJwBYGmKZFUV4joAKN

jeffn1 wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 7:52 pm I knew that. I though it might be different if the goal was reached because there would be no need to select which products you want.
You'll still want to select the products you want installed. Also, IIRC - you should download them in any case, as downloads are timeboxed / expire. So, download the installers, if nothing else. You can choose later, what to install.

5 more participants... and hand-wringing about getting the multis can stop, as we will have hit the full GB targets. :hihi:

j

Thanks Glokraw, I do have CS. I'm torn between full on Amplitube or the Overloud offering. I use Cakewalk so I got a bigger taste of features free from OL but IK has been my go to in the past. I'm just getting a DAW back up and getting into it after 10 years away. The audio resolution is so much better now on better hardware (I'm still using Delta 1010LT's though and old Hafler monitors). I'll give the Amplitube a trial when my setup is more...we'll set up the way I want it. I know I like IK Amplitube better than the NI offering but I need to unlock the mic placement and more amps before I can say if Amplitube or Overloud's offering is more to my taste. I like that IK is in my homeland and their support seems to be on the ball.
DAW: I7-3770k, 32GB/256GB, (2)WD 2TB, W10P, (2)Delta 1010LT, (2)US-1800, Fastrack Pro, GR-55, (2)RP-1000, Oxygen 8, K-1000, YDP-142, PSR-85, DR-880, (4) Peavey/Cakewalk StudioMix, (2)BCF-2000, 40u Rack filled, Cakewalk+Sonar X-1P;

Well we made it, 3008 as of this post. :tu:

But I've only got 31 in my promos instead of 32 (plus the one purchased to make 33). So I'm short one.

Teksonik wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 9:08 pm Well we made it, 3008 as of this post. :tu:

But I've only got 31 in my promos instead of 32 (plus the one purchased to make 33). So I'm short one.
Me too, seems there's still something wrong with the Promotions page.

Return to “Instruments”