Arturia V Collection 10. Predictions.

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
V Collection X

- After updating Jup8 then CS-80 + Prophet-5/VS, I suppose they will modernise Arp2600 and maybe Modular.
- Piano V4

virus

dune_rave wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 10:50 amvirus
Hard to compete against: viewtopic.php?p=8664250#p8664250
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

SHall1000 wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 8:39 am
zzz00m wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 11:27 pm The Augmented stuff seems to have a bit of Pigments under the hood. They probably belong together in a bundle, separate from the V emulations.
They are selling the first three Augments and the sound banks in a bundle for €99 at the moment.
What I really meant is that Arturia should remove the Augmented series from the V Collection. They are not emulations, which is what the V Collection has traditionally been about. Then they could bundle them with Pigments or whatever as a fully separate collection.

The individual instruments have always been sold separately as well.
Windows 10 and too many plugins

They better not remove them from my V collection! :x

SHall1000 wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 8:39 am
zzz00m wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 11:27 pm The Augmented stuff seems to have a bit of Pigments under the hood. They probably belong together in a bundle, separate from the V emulations.
They are selling the first three Augments and the sound banks in a bundle for €99 at the moment.
Just to clarify for anyone reading this, what they're offering is one of the three with the one corresponding sound set from their cinematic trio @ $99. All three would run you $297.

Considering they eventually do half off sales, I think it's better to wait when they include it all in the upgrade to a future collection.

I also see these as a "new class" of products along with Pigments and Mini Freak. Analog Lab is always a testing ground for all their products, but it might be nice for them to make a separate bundle for those of us that want the new without the emulations of the past...

Thanks for clarifying that! I genuinely thought it was a bundle of all three :dog: Strange that I didn’t think that was unreasonably cheap. Sign of the times with VST prices.

SHall1000 wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 6:55 pm They better not remove them from my V collection! :x
LOL, I obviously meant FUTURE V Collections. Not any that you already own!
Windows 10 and too many plugins

I agree. They need to spin them off in an Augmented Collection, and upgrading from V-Collection 9 would get you both V-Collection 10 and Augmented Collection.
THIS MUSIC HAS BEEN MIXED TO BE PLAYED LOUD SO TURN IT UP

Strangely, even though Analog Lab doesn’t include (presets from) the Augmented instruments, it now does with the Cinematic Trio sound banks. I wonder how this corresponds.

Fleer wrote: Sun Apr 30, 2023 3:29 am Strangely, even though Analog Lab doesn’t include (presets from) the Augmented instruments, it now does with the Cinematic Trio sound banks. I wonder how this corresponds.
I don't have V Collection, but I see some presets of Augmented Strings and Augmented Voices in Analog Lab V, but there are no presets of Augmented Grand Piano and the new Augmented Brass. I was expecting few presets of them as well, especially after Analog Lab V got an update earlier this week to support Augmented Brass.

I don't have time right now to read back through 19 pages, but I'm holding out for a few new V Collection synths like the rest of you:

PPG Wave
Roland JX3P
MiniKorg 700S (with Traveler Filter)
Chroma

Roger

MiniKorg 700S is already available from Korg.

nordickvr wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 12:31 pm MiniKorg 700S is already available from Korg.
As is the MS20.
ANALOG DEEP HOUSE 2 for U-HE DIVA
HARDWARE SAMPLER FANATIC - Akai S1100/S950/Z8 - Casio FZ20m - Emu Emax I - Ensoniq ASR10/EPS

Waldorf do the PPG Wave as a VST!
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

Return to “Instruments”