A Story Unfolds - Original Production

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Juz Music
KVRer
Topic Starter
14 posts since 13 Apr, 2022 from Switzerland

Post Sat May 14, 2022 12:58 pm

Hello everybody

I've just finished my new pretty calm orchestral project

This one called A Story Unfolds and gave me 2 week to finish it

https://soundcloud.com/juzmusic/a-story-unfolds

Will be awesome to have opinions about it :)

Greetings

Ju'z Music

Bansaw
KVRAF
1719 posts since 19 Aug, 2008

Post Sat May 14, 2022 2:20 pm

I think you blended the instruments very well: the brass, strings and winds, and made the chordal structure very interesting.
However, the "story" didn't unfold. I was waiting for it to take me somewhere and tell a story, but it took me around in a circle.
I feel a "call and response" - a conversation - was missing. A few bars of percussion... some more variety. I was waiting to be nicely surprised by something, waiting to be told a story, but was left a little frustrated. Sorry. There's a lot to like about it, but the arrangement and storytelling need to be enhanced imho.

Rene Asologuitar
KVRist
243 posts since 2 Apr, 2022

Post Sun May 15, 2022 11:27 am

Beautiful intro, Looks like I am in a play and the curtain just open up, and delivers a magnificent scene of beauty. I agree with Bansaw, you need to lead us somewhere.
The recording and the composition is very nicely done and the music is truly enjoyable, just a little enhancement.
Great work!!!
Rene

Juz Music
KVRer
Topic Starter
14 posts since 13 Apr, 2022 from Switzerland

Post Mon May 16, 2022 10:22 pm

Thank you for your honest review :) I think title track is not really representative of the music

margaret0547
KVRist
317 posts since 20 Nov, 2021

Post Wed May 18, 2022 1:34 am

Lovely sounding track. It feels like an introduction rather than a whole story, but it could stand on its own as that.

Mesus
KVRer
1 posts since 20 Dec, 2021

Post Wed May 18, 2022 11:53 am

:phones:

Return to “Music Cafe”