Kilohearts Updates the Entire Kilohearts Ecosystem to v2 - Including Phase Plant

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic

Hello?

aMUSEd wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 9:01 pmHello?
You should contact NI Tech Support.

Is it possible to build filter feedback in phase plant?
Sorry if this is a dumb question)

Not right now. But we are looking to build some kind of feedback system into all the host plugins in the future.

Any plans to enhance the filter in the Generators section with more options, i.e., more filter types/models, etc.?

I realize that there are additional kHs Snapin filter types available in the effects section... not that Phase Plant sounds bad as is, but just as a general enhancement to the Generators section.
Windows 10 and too many plugins

No immediate plans, but it's not an uncommon request so I think it could happen. It's also not a huge undertaking so we might be able to squeeze something in between the bigger projects.

Per Salbark wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 7:40 am No immediate plans, but it's not an uncommon request so I think it could happen. It's also not a huge undertaking so we might be able to squeeze something in between the bigger projects.
Thanks for the info! That would be a nice addition to see! :idea:

are there still plans for granular synthesis in phase plant?

j wazza wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 3:04 pm are there still plans for granular synthesis in phase plant?
I've heard the devs state that granular has been under consideration, but no definite plans yet.

Maybe they should add add multisampling like in ANA 2.5 while they are reworking the sampler generator...!

hi, when granular coming, tanks
aliasing plugin owner
:?

aMUSEd wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 9:01 pmHello?
Hello?
aliasing plugin owner

We are currently working on a granular generator, and an online content sharing system from within the plugins.

Every other super synth will be destroyed with granular sampler added to Phase Plant
aliasing plugin owner

martiu wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 10:16 am Every other super synth will be destroyed with granular sampler added to Phase Plant
Put Sugar Bytes Graindad after any synth or sound. Nothing can match it.

a9k1tp wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 8:56 pm
martiu wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 10:16 am Every other super synth will be destroyed with granular sampler added to Phase Plant
Put Sugar Bytes Graindad after any synth or sound. Nothing can match it.
for pads i prefer Fragments
aliasing plugin owner

Return to “Instruments”