Swarm - New GUI for Hive2 [OUT NOW]

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Congrats Ploki! Months and months in the making and it shows. True craftsmanship here! My favorite Hive skin. Totally changes how I work with it. Could easily have been the default skin in alternate reality.

:love: thank you so much

The only thing I wish was different was I find the output 'knob' too transparent, wish I could change that.
But yes it is now my default skin for Hive.
rsp
sound sculptist

Ploki wrote: Tue Aug 16, 2022 1:00 pm skin settings are saved with hive’s own preferences- but i’m not sure where that file is located and whether it works cross-platform, would need to check with u-he
Not a biggie, I wrote them down on a paper in a matrix :).. Not that many paramaters to change..
rsp
sound sculptist

zvenx wrote: Tue Aug 16, 2022 1:21 pm The only thing I wish was different was I find the output 'knob' too transparent, wish I could change that.
But yes it is now my default skin for Hive.
rsp
Replace the image under "Controls" :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Ahh thanks.
rsp
sound sculptist

Congratulations on the release! :clap:
The additional blue/cyan variant looks very good. I prefer it to the red/orange one and have been using it in white/black combos (similar to the black one you have posted above).
I appreciate how much work has gone into this and wish you lots of sales! :)

Thank you very much :) :hug:
Yeah the blue/cyan felt like i sort of NEED to include it since a lot of synths for some reason use that scheme. :lol:
I'm currently running white red/orange :lol: but that changes every now and then.

thank to everyone in this thread :party:

Great skin/theme. Also thank you here, we already discussed my envelope mod idea on FB :)

Looks gorgeous

Thanks for the great skin! I'll use the blue version in one of the other linux distros. Choice is 8)

Swarm-skin-Hive2.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Really nice skin..:)
Is it possible to save the skin we set up ? I mean when we open Hive in different tracks or project it always opens with the right skin config ?

once you do it from the settings 'tab' it does.

rsp
sound sculptist

Kokoala wrote: Tue Aug 23, 2022 11:43 am Really nice skin..:)
Is it possible to save the skin we set up ? I mean when we open Hive in different tracks or project it always opens with the right skin config ?
If you mean skin colors themselves, not the skin, try updating hive - in earlier builds it appears to be sketchy, in builds 12092 and up it works okay

Does this skin run make the gui open slower? I paid for the skin and really like it and it’s not a deal breaker but it would be nice if it were similar in speed to the default skin. I kept it lean in the skins folder as suggested, just leaving the blue swarm skin in there and nothing else.
MacOS Ventura | Logic Pro 10 |

Return to “u-he”