Diva Digital: New bank entirely based on the Digital Oscillator/JP-8000 emulation

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi all

So after releasing a bank for the JP-8000 I decided to "port" the sounds over to Diva's digital oscillator and then further expanded it out to 300 presets, the result is Diva Digital, an authentic classic trance bank and much more besides.

Available here at $39: https://www.aiynzahev-sounds.com/collec ... assics-set

Inspired by the sounds of Ferry Corsten, Darude, The Thrillseekers, PVD, Matt Darey and others, this bank comes in at 300 sounds (303 to be exact) and makes full use of the Digital Oscillator model to bring you authentic trance presets, spruced up with modern touches like better effects, more polyphony and of course Diva's sumptuous analog modeled filters.

Check out some fun demos:
https://youtu.be/CGx1VINZJMI
https://youtu.be/vxKE5jfAFvI
https://youtu.be/K9TB9mQKzus

Thanks everyone!
Sami
Aiynzahev-sounds
Sound Designer - Soundsets for Pigments, Repro, Diva, Virus TI, Nord Lead 4, Serum, DUNE2, Spire, and others

The digital section is my favorite part of Diva, I’ll definitely be picking this up!!

This sounds amazing, definitely purchasing! Are you able to share the MIDI you used for the tracks in the videos? The ones included with it seem to be different, I'd love to look at the MIDI for the actual tracks if you are happy to share!

tdmusic wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 10:44 am This sounds amazing, definitely purchasing! Are you able to share the MIDI you used for the tracks in the videos? The ones included with it seem to be different, I'd love to look at the MIDI for the actual tracks if you are happy to share!
Thank you! Yes pm me your email :)
Aiynzahev-sounds
Sound Designer - Soundsets for Pigments, Repro, Diva, Virus TI, Nord Lead 4, Serum, DUNE2, Spire, and others

Aiynzahev wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 5:16 pmthis bank comes in at 300 sounds (303 to be exact)
I see what you did there. :)

Great sounds, with maybe a slight nod to old z3ta sequences? A good thing, they are among my many favorites. This might sell out quick, so you might have to make
a bigger set with 909 sounds :hyper:

8000 presets or no buy! :wink:

e@rs wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 8:07 am 8000 presets or no buy! :wink:
omg. I'd fall into a coma
Aiynzahev-sounds

Very impressive release Sami. Listening to your demo tracks immediately brought me back 20 years. All of the sounds have the right vibe and some seem exactly the same. Did you do any A:B comparisons with the originals or was it all by feel?
Feel free to call me Brian.

bmrzycki wrote: Sun Jul 10, 2022 7:50 pm Very impressive release Sami. Listening to your demo tracks immediately brought me back 20 years. All of the sounds have the right vibe and some seem exactly the same. Did you do any A:B comparisons with the originals or was it all by feel?
Thank you very much. I did do some A/B comparisons, by far the longest I spent was on the Darude sound. A few sounds like "Punk" are more "re-imagined" versions, but a lot are also very close yeah. It helped a lot that I did the bank for the JP-8080 first.
Aiynzahev-sounds

Interesting sounds, I don't like trance particularly but I'm sure much of it can be used in other types of music

Oh wow, you did it. I remember suggesting this a while back and you thought it was a great idea. Very cool!

RikkShow wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 10:39 am Oh wow, you did it. I remember suggesting this a while back and you thought it was a great idea. Very cool!
Yes indeed! Thanks for the idea!
Aiynzahev-sounds

Return to “u-he”