load speed

Official support for: bestservice.de
RELATED
PRODUCTS

A suggestion for The Orchestra Essentials

I’ll, of course, speak for myself and my experiences. However I do feel that this suggestion comes from not only how I work and feel but also how other users work and feel as well, so please give it consideration.

When I have that “genius” idea and TOE sound seems to be THE only plugin that would do it I have to stop and think can I really wait for over 6:30 for it to load on my Mac or should I just go with some other plugin that loads really fast? And then I get used to that sound and have no desire to back to TOE. If I do decide to go the TOE way God forbid I make a mistake (oh no those never, ever happen! yeah right) with it and have to reload the program-well let’s just say that “genius” idea just went bye-bye!

So my suggestion is, and I would’t be surprised to learn that you’ve already considered this, break it up into sections so that if you only need strings you can get there and without having all that wait time.

BTW these are terrific sounds which I very much would pick to be new go to if it weren’t for the load/time issues mentioned above.

Return to “Best Service”