Cloud castles

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

i enjoyed listening to this happy vibe.
SoundCloud
"I believe every music producer inherently has something unique about the way they make music. They just have to identify what makes them different, and develop it" - Max Martin

I enjoyed the performance, nice guitar.

3lu5iv3 wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 11:37 am i enjoyed listening to this happy vibe.
Thanks for the listening and reply.

I agree, lovely island music.
I hear a bit of Hawaiian feel in this music, very relaxing.
Especially when done by the guitar.
Rene

margaret0547 wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 5:16 pm I enjoyed the performance, nice guitar.
Thanks for the feedback

I like it. but I kinda miss the link with the title and the music.
This could also have been called "a walk in my front lawn", or "a walk with my loved one" just as easily.
Cloud castles had me intruiged a little more mystery? or expected a little cloudy floaty things like an ocarina or something :)

Not that I would recommend changing the music, just writing down my thoughts :)

Another good one. Great recording on the guitar—really nice tone.
eassae.com
“I do nothing professionally, I do everything for fun.”—Prince, Under the Cherry Moon

Guitar sounds really nice. Very relaxing with a happy vibe. Mix feels good too.
How do you record your instrumentals? (i hope i didn't ask this question in the past)
it is better to have a track with some mistakes than a track without any soul
myself in 2022

tomtom1 wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 12:12 pm Guitar sounds really nice. Very relaxing with a happy vibe. Mix feels good too.
How do you record your instrumentals? (i hope i didn't ask this question in the past)
Thanks for the feedback. This one I recorded at summer cottage with minimal gear. Fender stratocaster + iRig2 + iPad mini. garageband app, amp modelling and effect modellings.

Rene Asologuitar wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 8:21 pm I agree, lovely island music.
I hear a bit of Hawaiian feel in this music, very relaxing.
Especially when done by the guitar.
Rene
Thanks for the feedback.

Jesse Gorter wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 9:55 am I like it. but I kinda miss the link with the title and the music.
This could also have been called "a walk in my front lawn", or "a walk with my loved one" just as easily.
Cloud castles had me intruiged a little more mystery? or expected a little cloudy floaty things like an ocarina or something :)

Not that I would recommend changing the music, just writing down my thoughts :)
Thanks for the nice feedback and your thoughts.

It's good to hear that you are making the most of the summer cottage as I imagine that the weather is cooling down now. I really liked the guitar on here, particularly the way that the high notes ring out bright and clear.

Good work :)

eassae wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 11:15 am Another good one. Great recording on the guitar—really nice tone.
Thanks for the feedback.

yeah great upbeat piece! Sound quality sounds good to me too.
my music: http://www.alexcooperusa.com
"It's hard to be humble, when you're as great as I am." Muhammad Ali

Return to “Music Cafe”