SPL PQ (plug-in alliance)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

plexuss wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 3:35 pm
dionenoid wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 12:51 pm
plexuss wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 6:24 pm Well... if they are using analogue gear there will definitely be a measureable difference between channels. That's the beauty of analogue and why we love it!
Uhm, no.
But then, right after...
dionenoid wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 12:51 pm You'll generally find that the more expensive the gear ... with minute differences between channels.
So then... "Uhm, yes."

People have lost their minds.
Wow. I try to explain to you what's wrong with your statement "That's the beauty of analogue and why we love it!" and now i lost my mind ?

Typical KVR. Start insulting when someone else tries to explain something or when you don't agree with something. Honestly tho, i didn't expect it from you.
More BPM please

dionenoid wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 8:07 pm
plexuss wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 3:35 pm
dionenoid wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 12:51 pm
plexuss wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 6:24 pm Well... if they are using analogue gear there will definitely be a measureable difference between channels. That's the beauty of analogue and why we love it!
Uhm, no.
But then, right after...
dionenoid wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 12:51 pm You'll generally find that the more expensive the gear ... with minute differences between channels.
So then... "Uhm, yes."

People have lost their minds.
Wow. I try to explain to you what's wrong with your statement "That's the beauty of analogue and why we love it!" and now i lost my mind ?

Typical KVR. Start insulting when someone else tries to explain something or when you don't agree with something. Honestly tho, i didn't expect it from you.
Typical KVR, lazy users who argue as a default and dont even recognize they are saying the same thing and then try unsuccesfully to back-pedal. Smarten up.

Return to “Effects”