Tempting BF 2022

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I'm 100% sure I don't need Velvet Machine, or SonicLAB Fundamental, or Audiothing Frostbite, Valves and Bubbles, but I'm glad to have picked them up. It's going to be a very drone-y Christmas this year! :party:

standalone wrote: Wed Nov 30, 2022 9:25 am
soulata wrote: Wed Nov 30, 2022 8:55 am I'm looking at Neural DSP stuff. Cory and Tone King. I can get both under 100eur now. But I'm not 100% sure I need them.
Don't overlook Plini. Even metal guitarists prefer it over the rest.
Yeah!

Decided to not buy anything mentioned above for now.

Guitar is my third, no, fourth instrument. I should get by with Amplitube 5 and a few Plugin Alliance amps that I already have.

k

well
AudioModern Playbeat3 and Loopmix are tempting me both.
cthonophonic wrote: Wed Nov 30, 2022 4:44 pm I'm 100% sure I don't need Velvet Machine, or SonicLAB Fundamental, or Audiothing Frostbite, Valves and Bubbles, but I'm glad to have picked them up. It's going to be a very drone-y Christmas this year! :party:
velvet machine is incredible, i use it a lot lol

Ploki wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 10:09 pm
velvet machine is incredible, i use it a lot lol
Awesome, I had not heard of this before. :tu:

*Makes for some cool guitar sounds that I have been chasing after for a while and never quite realizing. Anyone who plays guitar should probably buy this plugin if they haven't already. :)

BF hit me hard this year.... first TAIP and Smooth Operator from Baby Audio, as well as Fosfat and Reamp from Klevgrand, I now got Things from AudioThing which (for €27 of all things) is well worth it and might be what excites me the most - to me it's like a modular leslie:

No Things - Just a bass guitar a mic and a direct signal

Little Things - Just a few things to add movement (Motor is mixing the DI and the mic signal the filters add a bit of colour)

Things - All Things combined (each and every things plug-in is used)

This BF I probably spent the most in the history of my BF spending.. I don't even want to list them..

Got Velvet Machine after reading about it here :)

And a tp link mash system...

Velvet is like a Blueberry Muffin, but just the Muffin. So you put the Blueberry in there and thats it.
The art of knowing is knowing what to ignore.

What I like about Velvet is that it can produce a ridiculously thick shimmer without smearing the low-end distortion on a guitar. Don't think I have anything else that can do that as well. :shrug:

I bought nothing for Black Friday. Trying to focus on learning how to get the most out of the tools I have. And I already have too many...

This year was a first for me. I always save up throughout the year and do most of my buying during black Friday sales. For the first time, effects took precedence over synths. I blame the Cableguys Shaperbox 3 bundle for causing the damage. I got it early and had so much fun with it that I had to have more. Blew my entire budget (and more) on effects. Infiltrator 2, Replicant 2, Stutter Edit 2, Flexverb, everything from Glitchmachines (they were really cheap), the Sugar Bytes bundle (which I lucked into for $79), and to gain control of all of the chaos, the Soundtoys 5 bundle. Sorry to the synths on my wish list, it just was not your year. After Shaperbox I think Turnado is my favorite.
All I need to be happy is one more VSTi.

Rabid wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 12:08 am This year was a first for me.
Nice haul. You get the FSU award. Maybe consider updating your signature, though. ;)

Raksha wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 6:13 pm I bought nothing for Black Friday. Trying to focus on learning how to get the most out of the tools I have. And I already have too many...
Likewise...! I bought two DrumDrops sample sets as a birthday present for myself but otherwise nothing.

I use Linux which means there's very little available to fire up the GAS anyway. Instead, decided to just throw a donation or two at my favourite developers and explore Ardour and the hundreds of plugs I already have installed.

Much respect to you anyhow.
www.cel10.com

There are better signatures out there.

I finally caved and got Molekular and Infiltrator. I guess I’m set with dynamic multi FX for a while :party:

dan_flash wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 9:38 am Likewise...! I bought two DrumDrops sample sets as a birthday present for myself but otherwise nothing.
Oh, me too. Amongs other things, like Velvet...

Got the latest one + 80s pop from Drumdrops. Just today Yurt came out with another really good sounding pack but it's 32eur, too much atm. They do sales almost as much as Waves so I can wait.

Return to “Effects”