Mid-Tempo/Cyberpunk (FEEDBACK)

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

First time iv ever mastered so take it easy on me haha also no midi involved just all me playing and making sounds.

https://soundcloud.com/arezofficialmusi ... imulationz

Thanks for the warning. It is a bit loud. I really had to crank down the volume. Other than that, not bad. Musically, a little odd but certainly not boring. Quite imaginative. The abrupt cutoff at the end is a bit jarring. You might want to fade that out or something.

wagtunes wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 9:31 pm Thanks for the warning. It is a bit loud. I really had to crank down the volume. Other than that, not bad. Musically, a little odd but certainly not boring. Quite imaginative. The abrupt cutoff at the end is a bit jarring. You might want to fade that out or something.
Well the point of it being loud is so you dont have to crank your system haha :o its only at -4.9 lufs so its not extreme but does need some system adjustment. Also yes you are right I f**ked up on the end :( I thought I had put it out longer and it faded but I didnt haha I just had to ear it and I thought it was long enough, But like you said it wasn't. fersure.

-4.9 Lufs is super loud :o Streaming is usually around -14 Lufs and CD somewhere around -9 ish Lufs.
eassae.com
“I do nothing professionally, I do everything for fun.”—Prince, Under the Cherry Moon

From 1:00 to 1:40 You have 2 db of dynamic range and the meter hovers at -1 RMS. I didn't even know it was possible to make something this loud.
eassae.com
“I do nothing professionally, I do everything for fun.”—Prince, Under the Cherry Moon

eassae wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 1:21 pm From 1:00 to 1:40 You have 2 db of dynamic range and the meter hovers at -1 RMS. I didn't even know it was possible to make something this loud.
Just random stuff but did you know skrillex has his around -3 LUFS haha SO its possible on a PA system you would feel that bass in your gut.

Return to “Music Cafe”