u-he sale via iZotope

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I did not see this coming. Kinda surprised. Good opportunity to buy u-he at half off.

https://www.izotope.com/en/shop/u-he.html
Bitwig Certified Trainer

same at NI...

https://www.native-instruments.com/en/s ... ffer-2022/

Too sad it does not include MFM2.5 - the only thing I was interested in at the moment...

I can't readily see details on terms and conditions of these licenses. Does anyone know:

1. If I buy the collection pack, is it resellable later?
2. If so, is it only resellable as a complete collection?
3. Or can it be broken up and individual products sold. So, if for instance, I find myself not using hive 2, could I sell just that synth?

3 it is

Strange, have not received my u-he serials hours after purchasing the bundle. Nothing in my spam folder either.

crosspost form the NI thread:

Two things, or three:

- entering and processing the redeem code requires Javascript and may require ad-blockers to be lenient
- load on the server is high, if the redeem code was entered successfully then maybe the email got stuck. So either try your redeem code again after 10 or so minutes, and if that fails, try My Licenses: https://u-he.com/my-licenses/
- if all of that fails, send email to support at u-he dot com, we're going through things as quickly as we possibly can

Also, experience tells us that it's the first few hours after NI sends a newsletter that put our server into a state of disbelief. This time around they're also crossposting with Izo. It'll certainly calm down tomorrow morning.

Interesting change of "we don't do sales" policy. :)
Murderous duck!

david.beholder wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 10:29 pm Interesting change of "we don't do sales" policy. :)
U-he is not doing the sale, NI are. I believe any reseller of U-he products is allowed to do so. U-he have remained steadfast about their policy ever since I've been a customer and I respect them for that.

GruvSyco wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 10:41 pm U-he is not doing the sale, NI are. I believe any reseller of U-he products is allowed to do so. U-he have remained steadfast about their policy ever since I've been a customer and I respect them for that.
Oh, c'mon, U-he is in control of it. Before there were resellers but there was no anything like 50% sale and the only discount was customer survey token. Things have obviously changed.
Murderous duck!

It's interesting that ace and bazille and some fx plugins are not included in this discount...

dune_rave wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 11:32 pm It's interesting that ace and bazille and some fx plugins are not included in this discount...
prbly b/c they are not NKS
all the best

Urs wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 8:09 pm3 it is
Brilliant thanks for the clarification so quickly! Very excited to get this collection, I missed the last sale was too new to music making to know what it was.

Urs wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 9:11 pm crosspost form the NI thread:

Two things, or three:

- entering and processing the redeem code requires Javascript and may require ad-blockers to be lenient
- load on the server is high, if the redeem code was entered successfully then maybe the email got stuck. So either try your redeem code again after 10 or so minutes, and if that fails, try My Licenses: https://u-he.com/my-licenses/
- if all of that fails, send email to support at u-he dot com, we're going through things as quickly as we possibly can

Also, experience tells us that it's the first few hours after NI sends a newsletter that put our server into a state of disbelief. This time around they're also crossposting with Izo. It'll certainly calm down tomorrow morning.
Thanks, Urs, I did try again a while later and all went well :tu:

niterateaudio wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 12:25 am
dune_rave wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 11:32 pm It's interesting that ace and bazille and some fx plugins are not included in this discount...
That's exactly it. NI will offer only products that work in their NKS ecosystem. Makes sense, as that's what NI customer will expect too.

Viktor [TUC] wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 8:16 am
niterateaudio wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 12:25 am
That's exactly it. NI will offer only products that work in their NKS ecosystem. Makes sense, as that's what NI customers will expect too.

Return to “u-he”