One Synth Challenge #167: Any One DAW Synth (Taron Wins!)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Voted
Thanks to those who commented on my track

Voted
Making music make me feel happy. :)

Voted. Tadah! Was afraid I might even miss it... DANG there are some excellent tracks. Some truly deeply outstanding beauties. A wonderful start to 2023! :hyper:

Voted. The musicianship of this community continues to impress and humble me, and this month was no exception.

Voted, and commented on all entries. An enjoyable round as always. I'm glad there is a good selection from challenging atonal synth noise to cowboys!
Captain Silverpants

Voted!

voTed.

Voted!
My Setup.
Now goes by Eurydice(Izzy) - she/her :hug:

I've voted (though not participated).

voted.

(I've voted and read many nice words on many pages, which is great.)

Suggestion to authors: you might like to name your _files_ more precisely than OSC 167 128 2023-01-30 1043 (a literal example :)). Not only the download function is supposed to facilitate offline judging (I guess?), but also, if I've downloaded a bunch of tracks for personal listening and to show to friends, then it's, like, the ultimate conversion, you already have my vote of confidence, but it doesn't even state your name in the file?.. 45 people did OSC 167, what if you delete that track later, I'll never find you I guess? :)

My strategy is:
- compress to FLAC (fre:ac)
- edit tags extensively (mp3tag)

Both pieces of software allow for a pretty speedy workflow (like copypasting tags), and that whole thing would:
- keep the file smaller, so people would be less likely to delete them (including yourself);
- have your credentials/cover be always embedded into tags, which enables finding you easily.
(and some people still scrobble things, too... but that's, like, a bunch of nerds. which I'm a part of.)
https://soundcloud.com/vospi
I love music, worked with a number of music/rhythm/dance games like Pump It Up, In The Groove, Cytus and Deemo, and teach music production.

Voted! Amazing variety of great tracks - as always!
"We should not kill the earth, we wouldn´t know where to bury it!" - Michel Granger

voted. probably too many 5s but you left me no choice :)

emikaela wrote: Wed Feb 15, 2023 10:02 pm voted. probably too many 5s but you left me no choice :)
there were a lot of 5 quality tracks this month.

Voted. I agree the musical standard, and variety of creativity, and characters around here are humbling. Love it, thank you all for making it what it is.
Trying to finish a full round of comments again after not managing it for a while. If I can stay awake after a long day, sigh.

Return to “Instruments”