Does Massive sound dated?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
OnePingOnly

vurt wrote: Sat Jan 21, 2023 1:56 pm sounds are not dated, how they are used is.
Indeed.

Kind of funny that people would suggest a synth being dated. You wouldn't say that about electric guitars, basses, and drums maybe just styles of playing them.

It's certainly not dated like a whole slew of analogues that people still find ways to continue to incorporate into music of the day whether they be HW or the vst equivalents.

ghettosynth wrote: Sat Jan 21, 2023 2:10 pm
vurt wrote: Sat Jan 21, 2023 1:56 pm sounds are not dated, how they are used is.
you can use those overused sounds in new ways.
Sure, just like leisure suits, you can wear them in new ways.

Clothing style is a bad analogy. Especially that one. And that is a style. Good for a laugh. Ha.

However the clothing material could be repurposed into something else. And that there is the underlying point.

Love the Hair 🌞
No auto tune...

1146871_10151971716986840_1745187851_o.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
aliasing plugin owner
:?

digitalboytn wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 3:48 am Love the Hair 🌞
its the hair that proves its not me.
mine is a much lighter shade of grey, and not as luxuriant, much higher around the temples these days.
and the only orange suit i ever wore, was an asylum prison jumpsuit from arkham.

If you produce something today it shouldn’t sound dated but it might if you listen to it again tomorrow or next week…

Return to “Instruments”