accSone Crusher-X 10 released

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

manual is 106 pages for v 10...:)
it also has a on-interface quick tutorial for beginners.
I'll release a demo at the end of the week with new functions.

I love it because it encourages playful experiments, sound abuse and unheard (non-rational) happy accidents. Yep- it could be surgical too but I don't use it that way:)

also Simon did a good clean one with new Glitcher mode:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1-Hfbm ... e=youtu.be

The new features in this latest release convinced me to finally invest in this monster of a plug-in. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to use it because it instantly crashes AU validation upon starting Logic Pro X 10.6.2 on a 2020 iMac 3.8 Ghz 8-Core Intel Core i7, 32 GB RAM, 1 TB SSD, AMD Radeon Pro 5700 8 GB running macOS Catalina 10.15.7.

I keep getting the following pop up error message: "auvaltool quit unexpectedly while using the Symbiosis plug-in." :(

I used the VST version in Ableton Live 11 to authorize it but I've been doing all of my recent work in Logic. I did send send a message through their Support page with my system's specs. Is anyone else running into this issue? Or did you in the past and get it sorted out? I'd really appreciate any assistance. I was hoping to dedicate some time this weekend to learning the plug-in's features. Thanks in advance.

morphex wrote: Sat Feb 11, 2023 7:03 am I keep getting the following pop up error message: "auvaltool quit unexpectedly while using the Symbiosis plug-in." :(
Symbiosis seems to be the wrapper for it. Support should be able to fix that part. They have to…
Is there a specific reason to stick to Catalina? Up to Monterey it should be fine. I do get why one would stick to Mojave for 32-bit compatibility, but in Catalina its cut already… Especially when running Logic it should be save to upgrade to something newer. I would not go to Ventura though…

do you even glitch brah
aliasing plugin owner
:?

only when i walk

Return to “Instruments”