Professionals mostly use Macs? Should I go Windows or Mac?

If you are new here check this forum first, your question may have been answered.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Mac sounds more analog and warm. Windows is too clinical and sterile for my taste. I use Fruity Loops without loops.

Lazarus451 wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 9:31 am Mac sounds more analog and warm. Windows is too clinical and sterile for my taste. I use Fruity Loops without loops.
Totally, especially in the 120khz-130khz range, it is obviously noticeable...

My bat is always complaining.

Michael L wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 8:57 am Only "Bones the Brisbane Bogan" would imagine Taylor covering a Trent Reznor tune that is as old as her!
I thought BONES was a Townsville Townie.
THIS MUSIC HAS BEEN MIXED TO BE PLAYED LOUD SO TURN IT UP

The bones with the thorn in his side.

hand in goth

Well, that was a surreal read. :lol:
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that."
-Martin Luther King Jr.

Still (Novakr)Ill

some goths are bigger than others

BONES wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 4:47 am
rezoneight wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 2:17 amShrewd f**king business woman and artist who keeps driving her art forward on her own terms.
In the most commercial vein she can manage. Way too much of the "shrewd business woman" and nowhere near enough art. She'll do whatever she can to sell more records and make more money.
She's released 6 studio albums since 2015, including 3 in the last three years. Also rerecorded two of her first albums. 3 huge tours from 2015-2018 (and speaking of covers...take a look at her special guest list from the 1989 tour on wikipedia) and one just starting. How much art do you need dude?

You do it "for the art" because you can't make a living off of it. She does it for a living and its paying off in spades. Spotify was actually about her art and the value she places on it and they came crawling back to her, not the other way around.

You might not like her but she's no "fucktard". Go back out in your yard and yell at clouds man. Better way to spend your time.

jamcat wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 7:54 am Miley Cyrus uses Linux.
...on a Mac !

rezoneight wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 1:49 pm
BONES wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 4:47 am
rezoneight wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 2:17 amShrewd f**king business woman and artist who keeps driving her art forward on her own terms.
In the most commercial vein she can manage. Way too much of the "shrewd business woman" and nowhere near enough art. She'll do whatever she can to sell more records and make more money.
She's released 6 studio albums since 2015, including 3 in the last three years. Also rerecorded two of her first albums. 3 huge tours from 2015-2018 (and speaking of covers...take a look at her special guest list from the 1989 tour on wikipedia) and one just starting. How much art do you need dude?

You do it "for the art" because you can't make a living off of it. She does it for a living and its paying off in spades. Spotify was actually about her art and the value she places on it and they came crawling back to her, not the other way around.

You might not like her but she's no "fucktard". Go back out in your yard and yell at clouds man. Better way to spend your time.
bones and taylor, both appeared on a chart together.
she goes on about it every time i chat to her "i was on a chart in germany with norakill"
ok tay tay, we know :roll:

The Beatles vs The Stones, Blur vs Oasis, Taylor Swift vs Novakrill. The history of pop is littered with the rivalries of such cultural behemoths.

5CC47CC1-3F82-4D20-8307-67A469FC9B22.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Are you safe?
"For now… a bit like a fish on the floor"
https://tidal.com/artist/33798849

Man, this thread delivers! Mac vs PC, Smiths’ parodies, old men crying about Taylor Swift, the list goes on… but, with one glaring omission. Did I mention that all those hardware synths in my sig sound 20-30% better than soft synths, even on a Mac?! :box:
Logic Pro | PolyBrute | MatrixBrute | MiniFreak | Prophet 6 | Trigon 6 | OB-6 | Rev2 | Pro 3 | SE-1X | Polar TI2 | Blofeld | RYTMmk2 | Digitone | Syntakt | Digitakt | Integra-7

Typical American

Are you safe?
"For now… a bit like a fish on the floor"
https://tidal.com/artist/33798849

Return to “Getting Started (AKA What is the best...?)”