Professionals mostly use Macs? Should I go Windows or Mac?

If you are new here check this forum first, your question may have been answered.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

rezoneight wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 1:49 pm Go back out in your yard and yell at clouds man.
This one is really epic, I need to remember it next time my boss talk to me in a wrong way.

I know it’s over, still I cling

Are you safe?
"For now… a bit like a fish on the floor"
https://tidal.com/artist/33798849

I farted something I couldn't finish.

Regarding "old man yells at cloud",
I need to get some work done in the garden, but the rain is pouring...
We are the KVR collective. Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated. Image
My MusicCalc is served over https!!

BONES wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2023 12:29 am
take a look at her special guest list from the 1989 tour on wikipedia
What, a Kardashian, a bunch of airhead models and a washed up actress? Clearly she was hoping some of the fame would rub off.
Because you were too lazy to look it up on Wikipedia:
May 15, 2015 – Las Vegas: "Tenerife Sea" with Ed Sheeran[113]
May 30, 2015 – Detroit: "Radioactive" with Dan Reynolds of Imagine Dragons;[114] Martha Hunt & Gigi Hadid.[115]
June 6, 2015 – Pittsburgh: "Pontoon" with Little Big Town.[116]
June 12, 2015 – Philadelphia: "Cool Kids" with Echosmith; Cara Delevingne & Mariska Hargitay.[117]
June 13, 2015 – Philadelphia: "Fight Song" with Rachel Platten; Mariska Hargitay.[118]
June 27, 2015 – London: Gigi Hadid, Kendall Jenner, Serena Williams, Martha Hunt, Karlie Kloss and Cara Delevingne.[119]
July 10, 2015 – East Rutherford: "Can't Feel My Face" with The Weeknd; Heidi Klum and United States women's national soccer team; Lily Aldridge, Lena Dunham, Gigi Hadid and Hailee Steinfeld.[120]
July 11, 2015 – East Rutherford: "Jealous" with Nick Jonas; Gigi Hadid, Martha Hunt, Lily Aldridge, Candice Swanepoel, Behati Prinsloo, Karlie Kloss, and Uzo Aduba.[121]
July 13, 2015 – Washington, D.C.: "Royals" with Lorde.[122]
July 14, 2015 – Washington, D.C.: "Want to Want Me" with Jason Derulo.[123]
July 18, 2015 – Chicago: "Honey, I'm Good." with Andy Grammer; Serayah.[124]
July 19, 2015 – Chicago: "Take Your Time" with Sam Hunt; Andreja Pejić & Lily Donaldson.[125]
July 24, 2015 – Foxborough: "Shut Up and Dance" with Walk the Moon.[126]
July 25, 2015 – Foxborough: "Classic" with MKTO.[127]
August 1, 2015 – Vancouver: "Am I Wrong" with Nico & Vinz.[128]
August 8, 2015 – Seattle: "Trap Queen" with Fetty Wap;[129] Ciara and Russell Wilson.[130]
August 14, 2015 – Santa Clara: "Worth It" with Fifth Harmony.[131]
August 15, 2015 – Santa Clara: "Black Magic" with Little Mix; Joan Baez and Julia Roberts.[132]
August 21, 2015 – Los Angeles: "Counting Stars" with Ryan Tedder of OneRepublic; Kobe Bryant presenting Swift with a banner hung on the Staples Center rafters in honor of Swift's 16 sold out shows, the most of any recording artist at the arena.[133]
August 22, 2015 – Los Angeles: "White Horse" with Uzo Aduba; Chris Rock, Matt LeBlanc and Sean O'Pry; "Doubt" and "Family Affair" with Mary J. Blige.[134]
August 24, 2015 – Los Angeles: "Goodbye Earl" with Natalie Maines of the Dixie Chicks; Ellen DeGeneres; "You Oughta Know" with Alanis Morissette.[135]
August 25, 2015 – Los Angeles: "Dreams" with Beck and St. Vincent; "All of Me" with John Legend.[136]
August 26, 2015 – Los Angeles: "Good for You" with Selena Gomez; "Smelly Cat" with Lisa Kudrow; "Mirrors" with Justin Timberlake.[137]
August 29, 2015 – San Diego: "Cheerleader" with OMI; "Complicated" with Avril Lavigne.[138]
September 9, 2015 – Houston: "See You Again" with Wiz Khalifa.[139]
September 16, 2015 – Indianapolis: "If I Die Young" with The Band Perry.[140]
September 18, 2015 – Columbus: "Cool Kids" with Sydney Sierota of Echosmith.[141]
September 21, 2015 – Kansas City: "Every Mile a Memory" with Dierks Bentley.[142]
September 25, 2015 – Nashville: "Love Me Like You Mean It" with Kelsea Ballerini; "I Don't Want to Miss a Thing" with Steven Tyler of Aerosmith; "When You Say Nothing at All" with Alison Krauss.[143]
September 26, 2015 – Nashville: "Bleeding Love" with Leona Lewis; "(I Can't Get No) Satisfaction" with Mick Jagger of The Rolling Stones.[144]
September 29, 2015 – St. Louis: "The Fix" with Nelly, and "Hot in Herre" with Nelly and Haim. To celebrate Haim's last night on the tour, Swift invited them to join her onstage as back-up dancers for Nelly.[145]
October 2, 2015 – Toronto: "John Cougar, John Deere, John 3:16" and "Somebody Like You" with Keith Urban.[146]
October 3, 2015 – Toronto: "Boom Clap" with Charli XCX.[147]
October 17, 2015 – Arlington: "Love Me like You Do" with Ellie Goulding.[148]
October 21, 2015 – Greensboro: "Little Red Wagon" with Miranda Lambert.[149]
October 24, 2015 – Atlanta: "Talking Body" with Tove Lo.[150]
October 27, 2015 – Miami: Dwyane Wade presenting Swift a "13" numbered jersey in honor of Swift's lucky number and his 13th season with the Miami Heat; "Give Me Everything" with Pitbull; "Livin' la Vida Loca" with Ricky Martin.[151]
October 31, 2015 – Tampa: "Here" with Alessia Cara; "Let It Go" with Idina Menzel. During "Style", before "Let It Go" was performed, Swift wore an Olaf costume while Menzel wore her in-voice character Elsa, both from Frozen, in honor of Halloween.[152]

Well done you’ve found something even dumber and more boring to argue about than Mac v PC

Are you safe?

BONES wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2023 12:29 am
Spotify was actually about her art and the value she places on it
You do understand that's far, far worse than what I'd read about it at the time, right? It's just her being a greedy fucktard, looking out for her own interests. Like she needs the money. If that ain't the behaviour of a fucktard, then I'm not sure anything would qualify.
"The man doth protest too much, methinks"

I don't know what you read at the time nor do I care. She didn't want to have her music on the free tier of Spotify. Has nothing to do with being greedy. If she's not going to look out for her own interests who is going to? Who do you count on to look out for your interests BONES?

WatchTheGuitar wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 12:04 am Well done you’ve found something even dumber and more boring to argue about than Mac v PC
Actually no, Mac vs PC is the dumbest and most boring thing possible. Maybe you'd prefer to argue Waves WUP? :hihi:

WatchTheGuitar wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 12:04 amWell done you’ve found something even dumber and more boring to argue about than Mac v PC
Wrong
Taylor is a Mac user
Bones is a PC user
This argument is a surrogate for Mac v PC
Thus it is by definition equally dumb
:hug:
s a v e
y o u r
f l o w

I imagine Tay-Tay has people to operate her computer for her, I doubt she touches it herself.
rezoneight wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2023 11:59 pmBecause you were too lazy to look it up on Wikipedia:
Right, I just plucked those names out of thin air. I am unsure of the purpose of your list, it just shows her rubbing shoulders with other successful people, presumably to boost/broaden her own standing. Again, all "shrewd business woman".
rezoneight wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 12:09 am"The man doth protest too much, methinks"
I think you have it arse-backwards. I made an offhand remark about someone nobody here knows or has ever met, and a bunch of idiots jumped all over the comment as though I had called their sainted mothers two-bit whores. Honestly, it's beyond pathetic. You are looking for any tiny reason to get pissed off. You guys need a life.
Who do you count on to look out for your interests BONES?
The Abundant Universe takes very good care of me, thanks. But I think if I had even one million dollars in the bank, I wouldn't be giving a shit how much Spotify was paying me. She has more than half-a-billion and she's worried about 0.0015 cents. Fucktard if ever there was one.
NOVAkILL : Asus RoG Flow Z13, Core i9, 16GB RAM, Win11 | EVO 16 | Studio One | bx_oberhausen, GR-8, JP6K, Union, Hexeract, Olga, TRK-01, SEM, BA-1, Thorn, Prestige, Spire, Legend-HZ, ANA-2, VG Iron 2 | Uno Pro, Rocket.

Jac459 wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 1:54 pm You want to taylor your computer exactly the way you want ? Take a PC.
I see what you did there. :clap:
But FYI, in case you didn't notice, Taylor uses a Mac.
And that's why she is successful.
All that singing, guitar playing and song writing? Worthless.
Mac is where her power comes from. Kind of like He-Man and Castle Greyskull.
She storms into the offices of her record label, wields her trusty Mac above her head and proclaims in booming voice, "I HAVE THE POWEEEEERRRR!!" and then proceeds to dictate yet another lucrative contract in front of whimpering, cowering record executives.

lotus2035 wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 3:26 am I see what you did there. :clap:
But FYI, in case you didn't notice, Taylor uses a Mac.
No sir, not guilty please I am not English native so its was an honest spelling mistake.

But you have an excellent eye....

Stop that, no being nice to each other or reaching consensus like friendly hippies, I paid for the full hour argument.

Are you safe?

WatchTheGuitar wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 9:24 am Stop that, no being nice to each other or reaching consensus like friendly hippies, I paid for the full hour argument.
My sincere apologies, it won't happen again sir.

Stupid Git!
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that."
-Martin Luther King Jr.

Return to “Getting Started (AKA What is the best...?)”