VHS frequency curve

Official support for: hornetplugins.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello,

I was wondering what kind of measurement the VHS plugin uses to correct the frequency response.
Does it make the frequency flat as possible, or does it use something like harman target curve?
The reason that i'm asking is because i use 2 different plugins to get something like this.
I use an eq to correct the frequency response to the Harman target curve, and another simple plugin that simulates monitor-like sound by applying crossfeed.
If VHS uses Harman target there is a great chance that i'll buy it, because you guys deserve every penny.

Hi yes VHS use the Harman target curve!

we basically took the measurements from here:

https://github.com/jaakkopasanen/AutoEq ... er/results

and manually tweaked the values (that software finds the eq values automatically but it's not really correct)

We concentrated on the most common headphones but we are preparing "expansion packs" for VHS to add more headphones models.

Also I plan to provide and advanced room simulation module that will allow you to chose other room sizes and proportions. In addition i would like to be able to add speakers frequency response as an addition to the room simulator (so for instance you can try your mix in your "virtual" car!)

Saverio

Return to “HoRNet Plugins”