One Synth Challenge #169: kHs ONE (mmGhost Wins!)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Congrats all the winners and everyone else actually! Such a high level of competition this month.
I'll pass the prizes on to the next winner.

hey everyone congrats to the top 5 and like i always say, congrats to everyone who was able to finish a piece of music for the month. i echo jasinski. over the last few times i've participated i've noticed that the osc has evolved beyond a sound design competition. so many folks doing intricate arrangements, live playing, very human-feeling music. given how many entries really captivated me this month i'm truly honored to place so well. i truthfully had no idea how things would turn out with so many great pieces of music to listen to.

some of you continue to blow my mind, like The Never Scene (unreal), jasinski, Zio Mau, and Elex's live playing. Just wonderful stuff.

i had a bit of trouble finding inspiration lately in music so i was lucky to reach back into my memories for this month to do so. i know i'm not as active on the forum or discord as a lot of you but i will say i genuinely appreciate your listens and comments. i hope my tune provided something enjoyable for you to listen to, or at least somewhat inspiring.

if anyone wants my kHs One sounds just IM me on SC or discord and i'll send them.

Richard - i'm interested in the $1000000000000 of touch the universe stuff, but wasn't sure what it is. if not available i'd give bioscape a go

hope you all are well, and you continue to make music, and the muse is kind to you

Since up to 2 winners may choose this prize I am making this early call. I would like to get DISCOVERY by DISCO DSP as my prize.

Congratz to the winners, great tracks.

I almost came last this time but ultimately failed, I'll try harder next time :wink:

Congratulations mmGhost, one of my favorites.
And greetings to all, your tracks were the sound track for my vacations last two weeks

Here the patches as you asked, @empphryio, enjoy.
https://nusofting.com/download/Liqih_Pr ... SC_169.zip

The pitch bend is mostly the glide of the synth except for the patch "glide delay", where you need to move the Delay Width knob, to change pitch.
empphryio wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 8:02 pm This is amazing. Is there any chance I could obtain your patches at some point? Is the pitch bending part of the patches?

Congrats to the winners :clap: :clap:

liqih wrote: Mon Apr 17, 2023 9:21 pm Here the patches as you asked, @empphryio, enjoy.
https://nusofting.com/download/Liqih_Pr ... SC_169.zip

The pitch bend is mostly the glide of the synth except for the patch "glide delay", where you need to move the Delay Width knob, to change pitch.
Thanks!

Congratulations Mmghost! Well deserved win.
:clap: :hug: :clap:

I didn't got enough time to vote this round, sorry to all.

It's great seeing new people taking on the challenge too. :party:

I always don't have much time to do accurate listenings of the songs and everytime i make some mistakes in voting. If i could do a revision, would give higher rating mainly to Elex and Ontrackp while the song most present in my mind is by MadMcMan (with those tasty chords...)
Well...waiting the third place choice, i tell mine.
(This time i'd like to have secondary prize, too)
Main prize: DISCODSP DISCOVERY
Secondary prize: JRR SOUNDS DSO STOCK BANK ROLAND D-50 SAMPLE SET.

If Majed Salih chooses one of these i'd go only for the other. If he chooses both, i skip the prize(s)

Thank you again for happy island that is this amazing contest!!!

Ciaooo

Hello all
Congratulations to the winners.
As usual, it was an unexpected win for me.
There were a lot of worthy tracks and I did not even think that mine would be among them in the top 5.
I want to thank the organizers for this opportunity to get acquainted with such talents, ideas and synths at such a creative competition.

My choice will be the DS Diversion

Return to “Instruments”