Altitude — Advanced Hybrid Synthesis Workstation

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Altitude

nakst wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 6:16 pm Yeah, it tries to prevent scaling above sizes that would be too big for your monitor.
Ok fair enough. There is a bit more room at 1080. I could probably go to 130-135% but the current 125% is fine.

The bigger the gui the better for these old eyes...... :lol:
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Questions for devs:
1. Are you planing any wavetable support for this synth?
2. Are you planing any sales ? I know you are proud of your product, but please...get real.

namete80 wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2023 5:38 am Questions for devs:
2. Are you planing any sales ? I know you are proud of your product, but please...get real.
2. Does the diss, then beg approach normally work? Lol 😂

Looks like someone is begging for attention..didn`t you get enough love as a child? try therapy :))

namete80 wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2023 6:18 am Looks like someone is begging for attention..didn`t you get enough love as a child? try therapy :))
I didn’t get enough love, that hurts man. You’re cold!

my bad..i wasn`t trying to hurt your feelings. You have my attention today, if it helps.

namete80 wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2023 6:31 am my bad..i wasn`t trying to hurt your feelings. You have my attention today, if it helps.
Thank you, that’s all I wanted. :hug:

Now that we have this settled i just want to explain a little.. and if my question and the "get real" thing feels disrespectful i apologize to the devs. And i am definitely not begging for anything.
Still would like to know the answer to my questions..especially to the first one.
The second one is more of a curiosity and a bit pointless because i think it won`t be any sales.

namete80 wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2023 5:38 am Questions for devs:
1. Not currently. And bear in mind I only work on audio plugins in my spare time, so it might be a while before any new feature updates. Please only buy the synth if you are happy with its current feature set.
2. Yes, I do sales occasionally. I usually post about them in the Discord server, but I can also post here in this thread if there is interest.

Thank you for your answers. It`s a very good synth as it is.

hey hey, no hate, just love here :? . . . :hug: :hug: :hug:
aliasing plugin owner
:?

nakst wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 10:59 am 30% off: https://itch.io/s/113332/winter-sale-2023
The mac installer for AU doesn’t work.
MacBook Pro M3 Max, Sonora.

Last edited by audiojunkie on Thu Dec 28, 2023 4:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
C/R, dongles & other intrusive copy protection equals less-control & more-hassle for consumers. Company gone-can’t authorize. Limit to # of auths. Instability-ie PACE. Forced internet auths. THE HONEST ARE HASSLED, NOT THE PIRATES.

nakst wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 10:59 am 30% off: https://itch.io/s/113332/winter-sale-2023
Bummer..... My timing is bad... I've got the "post holidays' no money syndrome" going on right now..... :(
C/R, dongles & other intrusive copy protection equals less-control & more-hassle for consumers. Company gone-can’t authorize. Limit to # of auths. Instability-ie PACE. Forced internet auths. THE HONEST ARE HASSLED, NOT THE PIRATES.

Return to “Instruments”