Contest: March ”Gossip”

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I believe all the votes are in. This is what my spreadsheet says:

78 SILVERPANTS
72 ATARDECER
68 ELVINCENTE
63 LAGUNA RISING
58 BEANPOLE
54 THE PEU
51 SAFFRAN
35 HARVON
32 FOLDEROL
29 VIOLATOR_ALBA

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing
Captain Silverpants

Congratulations, winners, all and everybody and the dog too!

Time after time I hear in the contests and elsewhere single person productions, no bands ever, never. A reason must exist, certainly. There is a focus on devices in here forum, their proper use and the skill thereby. Appreciation is earned through the mastery and knowledge of devices. Is it so?

Now, playing in a band is a social activity, but playing with your devices is a loner activity.

I guess Domino and I could count as a duo...

harvon wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 4:42 pm Congratulations, winners, all and everybody and the dog too!

Time after time I hear in the contests and elsewhere single person productions, no bands ever, never. A reason must exist, certainly. There is a focus on devices in here forum, their proper use and the skill thereby. Appreciation is earned through the mastery and knowledge of devices. Is it so?

Now, playing in a band is a social activity, but playing with your devices is a loner activity.
It seems that vocals and text give extra credit. I tend to lean that way too.
I've tried Emvoice but always get stuck on making a text for it.
I also get the feeling that slow rythms is...but i understand that waiting for the next note/chord can be a problem in this world of instant gratification. :D
My first list had ViolA lower down but it grew on me. I could feel a smile on my face when i listened to it. Its charm got it higher up in my list.
I feel fine with my place because it was a lottery with all these good songs. :tu:

Sorry, forgot, congrats to the winners! :clap:

Congrats to the winners.

{thinks} Need to up my game. Slipping down the the list these days :scared:
It wasn't me! (well, actually, it probably was) - apparently now an 'elderly' so maybe I forgot!

Congrats to the winners - and everyone for making an effort!

I expect people are short on time - and working with bands takes 10 times longer (in my experience). Also - I think KVR people tend to be quite techy?
Captain Silverpants

Saffran wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 8:15 pm My first list had ViolA lower down but it grew on me. I could feel a smile on my face when i listened to it. Its charm got it higher up in my list.
Thanks for that! Domino says hi!

I know what you mean about lyrics: I'd love to add them but I can't write them and I can't sing! Maybe one of my children will do it...

Congratulations to the winners :party:

Congratulations to the winners.

Return to “Music Cafe”