FS: Toontrack SDX,Pick Any ( 109$ ), EZX Pick Any ($55), SD3 Crossgrade from EZdrummer 2 or 3 License for ($229)

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi guys,
I’m selling the following plugins:

- SD3 Crossgrade from EZdrummer 2 or 3 License for $229
(No transfer fee)
https://www.toontrack.com/product/superior-drummer-3/

- One SDX for Superior Drummer 3 free choice: $109 ( I have two codes )
Any SDX can be chosen.
Even the new SDX like Area 33 Origin, Stories, Hitmaker, Area 33, Stockholm and so on can be selected!
Only Orchestral Percussion SDX is excluded and cannot be selected.

- One EZX for EZDrummer 3 free choice : $55

All prices in $US. Transaction via paypal ( not included 5% fee )
Last edited by anfetro on Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:29 pm, edited 163 times in total.

Bump

FYI Spitfire do not allow licence transfers

I bought Black Weekend Professional 2022 (BW bundles) last year. Including Orbis, Woodwind Evolutions, BT Phobos and Hauschka Composer Toolkit (not registered with Native Access).
The ready serial number will be delivered to the buyer for registration with NI. Unlike most Spitfire Audio libraries that are downloaded through the Spitfire Audio application, the Hauschka Composer Toolkit can be downloaded directly via Native Access. Information is available in the link below:

https://spitfireaudio.zendesk.com/hc/en ... struments-

*As I described above, am I allowed to sell or not? Otherwise I will remove it from the list.

It is a grey area in some regards.
Whether it is against their terms I can't say.
If you want to be 100% sure, you will need to ask them.
I have been in similar situations with other vendors and asked permission to sell and they allowed it, provided I was discrete.
In this case, as you benefited from a BF bundle deal, they might be even less likely to agree.

I got it. I am convinced with your point. I removed the Spitfire Audio library from the list. Thank you very much.

Bump

Bump.

Bump

Bump.

Bump

Bump.

Bump

Dear anfetro.

I am thinking about buying UVI Key Suite Digital, could we buy it?
And if that is true, would it be any trouble if I asked you to lower the price?

I contacted you through this thread this time because it is displayed on the User Control Panel to "Private Messages are not currently available for members who have fewer than 2 posts in the forum." now.

Because I am not a native English speaker, and a KVR beginner too, I apologize if there are any mistakes in my writing.

I grateful that you very much for your time reading this message.

Best regards

Bump.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”