MuLab VST Set Audio Drum Track BMP

Official support for: mutools.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

crossovercable wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 11:26 amI'm not getting paid to do all this, they should be thankful and respect that
I am a user just like you and not getting paid either, you're welcome.
s a v e
y o u r
f l o w

No need to be frustrated. MuLab app may lack some features we can find in other DAWs, however, MuLab Plugin itself can extend the functionality of any DAW thanks to it's flexible architecture. It can be used in many ways and I find it very useful.

I find it useful also but it's just an issue that needs implementing.
All the post are to show the issue. I don't think those using jazz or country genre would want to splice up tracks to make dance mix versions.
It's a simple thing that's missing it's not attacking the product and trying to run it into the ground. In other forums if users asking for something that's not there I tell them I'll suggest it to the developers the same way I'm doing here. This is how things develop and features get added.
I have done 14 years of that trying to bring old software into the modern age because there is so much protectionism that new users that come and suggest change are attacked.
"No sorry that features isn't available, I can understand why you would need that by what you are trying to do, I think that is defiantly something that needs implementing"
That's all it needs. It's not going to stop users from buying it if this is added as an option, it's going to open it up to more users.

Midi tracks following tempo changes but not audio, yet in EXT standalone or VST both follow the change and EXT will splice em up also if you so choose.

Return to “MUTOOLS”