Air Drumsynth

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

No word about this yet, so...

https://www.airmusictech.com/virtual-in ... synth.html

Looks interesting, somewhat similar to Sugar Bytes Drumcomputer. The examples sound a bit generic and boring, but 39€ launch price seems fair. Any idea how long the launch price is valid?

while DrumSynth 500 remains not updated and broken for many users.

Air Music Tech never again, voting with wallet

> drumsynth
> 20gb of content

:clown:

sqigls wrote: Thu Mar 30, 2023 1:01 pm while DrumSynth 500 remains not updated and broken for many users.

Air Music Tech never again, voting with wallet
Really hoping DS500 users will get a discount for this... I bought Ds500 about a year a go. It's not bad but i have so many frustrations with it
Techno and other adjacent genres
Horse On The Third Floor : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyL394 ... n4RdaCYHjA

Ploki wrote: Thu Mar 30, 2023 1:27 pm > drumsynth
> 20gb of content

:clown:
I think this is a copy paste error on their part.The install file on mac is 126mb. Nothing else is installed and no samples are downloaded

No genuine connection with their users, no loyalty discounts, recycling the same crud.
They can't even upload their own software to their own server properly.
So-called "updates" for Drum Synth 500 are years old and not even updated.
Dodgey as.

sqigls wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 1:38 am No genuine connection with their users, no loyalty discounts, recycling the same crud.
They can't even upload their own software to their own server properly.
So-called "updates" for Drum Synth 500 are years old and not even updated.
Dodgey as.
Same for Hybrid 3 regarding no access to the latest updates. The '2021 Installer' on their site just downloads the 2020 version.

Nothing beats Microtonic

ah, correction, nothing beats DrumSpillage

Kind of a cool instrument, but I have no need for another drum instrument - maybe an impulse buy during a no-brainer $19 sale or something, though.

On a related note, I just uninstalled most of the Air plugins from my computer because Logic and Studio One hate them, a few of them take forever to scan, and Logic blacklists most of them (mostly the effects). Not that I care because Loom II is the only one I ever use and it works fine, but anybody else experience this?
Logic Pro | PolyBrute | MatrixBrute | MiniFreak | Prophet 6 | Trigon 6 | OB-6 | Rev2 | Pro 3 | SE-1X | Polar TI2 | Blofeld | RYTMmk2 | Digitone | Syntakt | Digitakt | Integra-7

cryophonik wrote: Sun Apr 02, 2023 2:31 am Kind of a cool instrument, but I have no need for another drum instrument - maybe an impulse buy during a no-brainer $19 sale or something, though.

On a related note, I just uninstalled most of the Air plugins from my computer because Logic and Studio One hate them, a few of them take forever to scan, and Logic blacklists most of them (mostly the effects). Not that I care because Loom II is the only one I ever use and it works fine, but anybody else experience this?
I have Hybrid 3 and Creative FX Collection Plus but haven't installed any of them in over 2 years now. Last I tried was when I was on Big Sur and the installations were causing problems on my system. Reboots, Logic not recognising them half the time. Or full scale dBS blasts in Logic Pro out of nowhere when operating one of the creative FX.

So.. F*** that.

Owned by inMusic. 'Nuff said. Avoid.

I liked the sound of this when demoing it, but for genre-specific stuff, mainly Trance / Techno. Don't see myself using it for anything else.

I was considering getting it, but then I wanted to know when the promotion ends, to know if waiting for some extra cashflow to come through first would potentially mean missing the offer. So I spoke to their support, and they were just like, "Oh, sometime in the next 2 weeks, maybe". And "Sometimes, we send out a reminder email the day before the offer ends. But not always".

Great. I'll probably leave it then.
LFO8 wrote: Sun Apr 02, 2023 7:16 am I have Hybrid 3 and Creative FX Collection Plus but haven't installed any of them in over 2 years now.
So.. F*** that.
Annoyingly, I bought the FX Collection on here the other day thinking it was the Plus version, but it wasn't. My fault. I was gonna wait until Plugin Boutique had a sale on the upgrade for it... would you be interested in selling it, if you're not using it and don't plan to again? Or possibly even a trade for something I have listed on my FS page?
cryophonik wrote: Sun Apr 02, 2023 2:31 am On a related note, I just uninstalled most of the Air plugins from my computer
Or you, cryo?... if it happened to be one of the things you uninstalled.
"Like toilet paper, we're on a roll."

Choikdoi wrote: Sun Apr 02, 2023 5:44 pmAnnoyingly, I bought the FX Collection on here the other day thinking it was the Plus version, but it wasn't. My fault. I was gonna wait until Plugin Boutique had a sale on the upgrade for it... would you be interested in selling it, if you're not using it and don't plan to again? Or possibly even a trade for something I have listed on my FS page?
The thing is.. it's not even worth selling as it comes with a $25 transfer fee for the iLok license. Same for Hybrid 3.

I'll just leave them there and maybe some day AIR will actually update their older plugins that they are still selling.

Fair enough. I'd been meaning to get round to asking them about iLok fees, as some developers do facilitate transfers without having to pay them. Not sure if this is a new thing or not. I hadn't known about it until recently when iZotope told me that they allow it. I'll let you know if AIR will too, in case it changes your mind!
"Like toilet paper, we're on a roll."

Return to “Instruments”