why do all VST's nowadays feel corny??

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

What happened to VSTS being hard to understand and really confusing but sounding good?

Nowadays its all about the graphics on the UI its so cheesy.

im 23 but this makes me feel old.

Aren't there clouds nearby you can shout at? :lol:
Always Read the Manual!

I miss Tobybear.
CLUB VICE for ARTURIA PIGMENTS
HARDWARE SAMPLER FANATIC - Akai S1100/S950/Z8 - Casio FZ20m - Emu Emax I - Ensoniq ASR10/EPS

we are entering the wotsit epoch.

have you decided as to even go that far in wanting to do to look more like so?

Ah, 9 posts. Yet another new(?) member….
I wonder what happens if I press this button...

because, two words - *analog emulation*. Most dev's are using heritage of old analog gear and emulating those units and selling them to us in analog form.

Regardless, if you want something new and modern and complex, try UVI Falcon (a do it all synth) or Kilohearts Phase Plant, a semi modular synth, can get pretty complex. Or try a modular synth. Effects wise, try Cableguys Shaperbox, Minimal Audio Rift 2.0 maybe.

Also, listen to Chemical by Post Malone, on a totally different topic.
Ableton Live | Numark Party Mix II | Arturia MINILAB 3

musicproducerdee wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 2:10 pm because, two words - *analog emulation*. Most dev's are using heritage of old analog gear and emulating those units and selling them to us in analog form.
Although very rare, I really enjoyed the UI of the LX24, being able to switch between a modern interface and and old-school 'hardware' UI.
CLUB VICE for ARTURIA PIGMENTS
HARDWARE SAMPLER FANATIC - Akai S1100/S950/Z8 - Casio FZ20m - Emu Emax I - Ensoniq ASR10/EPS

DrGonzo wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 2:12 pm
musicproducerdee wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 2:10 pm because, two words - *analog emulation*. Most dev's are using heritage of old analog gear and emulating those units and selling them to us in analog form.
Although very rare, I really enjoyed the UI of the LX24, being able to switch between a modern interface and and old-school 'hardware' UI.
Indeed the advanced page was very good. The hardware UI didn't need to have the desk and the headphones and the floppy drives though lol
Ableton Live | Numark Party Mix II | Arturia MINILAB 3

I’m still trying to figure out how you “feel” software.
Zerocrossing Media

4th Law of Robotics: When turning evil, display a red indicator light. ~[ ●_● ]~

zerocrossing wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 3:39 pm I’m still trying to figure out how you “feel” software.

using corn and cheese apparently.

What, no list of corniest synths?

oatmeal. closest i can think of.

My first daw with its silky clean futuristic ui :D

By cheesy you mean that they don't look like iPhone apps or what?

Return to “Instruments”