AGSH tab player is starting one beat early

Official support for: amplesound.net
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi,
I tried out the AGML2 Lite instrument (v2.3.1) and it all worked fine - playing a tab part imported from Guitar Pro 8.
So I bought the Semi-Hollow Gibson model (v3.6) as I'm actually creating a Jazz Guitar part.
I am using it in Cubase Pro 12 on Windows 10.
The issue is that the tab player (with a 4 bar rest at the start) starts playing the tab a beat early - as in bar 4 beat 4 instead of bar 5 beat 1.
It also seems to be playing faster than the defined tempo of the host app (120) when sync'ed as it finishes the part about 2 bars earlier than it should, then plays those bars again.
Which obviously sounds terrible.
Is this a bug and is there anything I can do about it?
Thanks,
Sean

Gadg3ts wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 12:13 pm Hi,
I tried out the AGML2 Lite instrument (v2.3.1) and it all worked fine - playing a tab part imported from Guitar Pro 8.
So I bought the Semi-Hollow Gibson model (v3.6) as I'm actually creating a Jazz Guitar part.
I am using it in Cubase Pro 12 on Windows 10.
The issue is that the tab player (with a 4 bar rest at the start) starts playing the tab a beat early - as in bar 4 beat 4 instead of bar 5 beat 1.
It also seems to be playing faster than the defined tempo of the host app (120) when sync'ed as it finishes the part about 2 bars earlier than it should, then plays those bars again.
Which obviously sounds terrible.
Is this a bug and is there anything I can do about it?
Thanks,
Sean
Hi Sean, could you post a video to show the problem?

Return to “Ample Sound”