U-HE Zebra 3 Alpha Prototype Developments

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Z3 is "shaping" up well!

That 2nd engine with the harmonic morphing has my head spinning. Reminiscent of Camelaudio's Alchemy oscillators.

@Urs , will there still spectromorph mode ?
Eyeball exchanging
Soul calibrating ..frequencies

gentleclockdivider wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 10:42 am @Urs , will there still spectromorph mode ?
Yes, of course. I just haven't had time or an urge to do this, and it will also work with all OscFX and both wavetable and additive mode.

This is sounding like when I would program games in basic when I was a kid. I would try to incorporate so many ideas that I would never get done. I learned to keep it simpler so I could actually finish something.
my music: http://www.alexcooperusa.com
"It's hard to be humble, when you're as great as I am." Muhammad Ali

THE INTRANCER wrote: Sun May 14, 2023 1:28 am Some interesting usability developments look to be in the works that will trickle down to the free version from the looks of things.

As someone that is constantly working with U-HE's script code, I'm kind of curious, about how new scripting code will be transferable between instruments in the future. For example, between Hive and Zebra.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rP_uCMZXio
Ah yes, this looks very cool! Very intuitive. Please let us modulate as much as possible. When there are little glitches in the waveform - can you build-in some "smooth" feature?

Looking forward to more on this! :tu:
Last edited by Biome_Digital on Wed May 17, 2023 8:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

I'm 7 minutes into the video and this is already just wild

Release date confirmed for 2033.
<List your stupid gear here>

egbert101 wrote: Wed May 17, 2023 8:58 am Release date confirmed for 2033.
That early? I won't hold my breath :lol:
Always Read the Manual!

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

never had the chance to try Zebra 2 out. Not because it does not look good... it's just so many synths out there and only so much time. Will def give V3 a spin tho (when it eventually comes out)... this looks promising ! BTW take all the time you need. Great things takes time.
Techno and other adjacent genres
Horse On The Third Floor : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyL394 ... n4RdaCYHjA

Super deep when you want, but simple to use when you want it simple. That's a perfect approach for a timeless design in my book. Loved this part of the video.

Most of the time things are too complex and have a huge barrier or are oversimplified.

midi_transmission wrote: Wed May 17, 2023 6:11 pm Super deep when you want, but simple to use when you want it simple. That's a perfect approach for a timeless design in my book. Loved this part of the video.

Most of the time things are too complex and have a huge barrier or are oversimplified.
Yes... in the 'simple' mode, it is faster and more elegant/immediate than other curve editors I know. Very impressive!

egbert101 wrote: Wed May 17, 2023 8:58 am Release date confirmed for 2033.
I'll still be alive! Probably!
Softsynth addict and electronic music enthusiast.
"Destruction is the work of an afternoon. Creation is the work of a lifetime."

All very exciting. Looking forward to a zebralette beta

Return to “Instruments”