ACEH/ACZ installation problems & errors

Official support for: amplesound.net
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I recently purchased ACEH & ACZ and I am having trouble with the installation. I am following the directions in the installation pdf provided, however, once I am finished installing I am receiving errors in FL studio, as well as the Rectangles sound player. I have tried reinstalling multiple times, re-downloading the installation files from the links provided in the confirmation email, and still no luck. I have also fixed my OneDrive directory issue. Any help would be appreciated. I was really excited to use these instruments… Screenshots of the errors I am getting are listed below
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

jamel wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 6:18 pm I recently purchased ACEH & ACZ and I am having trouble with the installation. I am following the directions in the installation pdf provided, however, once I am finished installing I am receiving errors in FL studio, as well as the Rectangles sound player. I have tried reinstalling multiple times, re-downloading the installation files from the links provided in the confirmation email, and still no luck. I have also fixed my OneDrive directory issue. Any help would be appreciated. I was really excited to use these instruments… Screenshots of the errors I am getting are listed below
Could you confirm that you have installed Ilok License Manager and activated the plugins as described in http://www.amplesound.net/en/Installati ... vation.pdf

Return to “Ample Sound”