AMPLE SOUND WARNING

Official support for: amplesound.net
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I have purchased plugins for around $600 from this vendor. After a few months some of them stopped working, complaining about the license. I requested some help through their website.
NO RESPONSE. I requested help again and again. All together 3 times. ZERO RESPONSE - TOTAL IGNORANCE.

When I purchase the plugins I also have had some issues with activation and it took 3 weeks to get it resolved , because they were not answering my messages.

Checked their address - it's fake (it points to the mailbox post office in California). No address in Asia as well. Total crap! STAY AWAY FROM THIS VENDOR!

We get it already. You've got a personal vendetta against this company.

viewtopic.php?p=8587876
My main tools: Kontakt, Omnisphere, Samplemodeling + Audio Modeling. Akai VIP = godsend. Tari's libraries also rock.

As I noted over in the thread that Ben H. links to above, I obviously don't know aklisiewicz's situation, and if Ample was unresponsive to him, I feel badly for him about that. But I also want to share that I've personally never had problems with Ample's customer support (and have contacted them a few times), and I believe, looking at that other thread, that others have had positive experiences as well.

The reality is that emails do get lost. It happens more often than you think. It's not as simple as checking the local spam folder anymore. If the filtering is done beforehand by the email provider then recipients will never know that they missed a message.

Ample Sound does respond to questions in this forum though. Instead of ranting you could have just explained your problem in detail here (operating system, DAW etc.).
I believe they visit about once a week, so don't expect an immediate reply.

Hi aklisiewicz,

Sorry for the issues you have encountered. If you still have any issue, please send detailed descriptions to lc@amplesound.net and we will try our best to help.

Yes I do have issues and your issues are endless. The license gets fixed, it works for a few weeks then it dos not again !
ALL YOUR PRODUCTS SUCK IN THAT MATTER and WHEN TO ADD YOUR ABSOLUTE IGNORANCE OF THE USER PROBLEMS the bottom line is simple:

DO NOT BUY SOFTWARE FROM AMPLE SOUND !!!

If previously activated products are getting deactivated then perhaps you have an overzealous cleaning program running in the background which removes the license.

But I guess you are past the point of looking for solutions and all you want now is to discredit Ample Sound. Well, tough luck. Most of us here are satisfied users so maybe you should try that elsewhere. Far away from here.

AmpleSound has just begun its summer sale, through August 20. Great time to pick up some plugins from this excellent company!

It's a bit hard to continue to rant in a thread where the developers are offering to help. :shrug:
My main tools: Kontakt, Omnisphere, Samplemodeling + Audio Modeling. Akai VIP = godsend. Tari's libraries also rock.

Especially when he doesn't respond until 2 months after the fact...

Return to “Ample Sound”