VIDEO - MTurbofilter basic explanation

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

This is a video on the upcoming MTurbofilter plugin. In this video I talk about how to use it and program your on algorhithms. It can be complicated, but hopefully this makes it a bit easier. If you have any questions let me know.

https://youtu.be/p033HCycIFY

Beautiful video as always!
This filter looks very promising!! I can't wait to see what people do with it. I hope someone will take some time to recreate good synths filter from both analog and vst, cause there are good stuff out there that would be nice to have

Algos, programming and math aren't my cups of tea, but I know they are others. :)
Reaper | MComplete Bundle

Hi Chandler - from 11:15 to 11:30 the video is blank!

:clap:
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

jan-sandahl wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 8:58 pm Algos, programming and math aren't my cups of tea, but I know they are others. :)
Oh yes, soon gets to be an unpalatable taste to most of us... However, thanks to the usual MeldaTools - and this one coming too -, those Meldausers who slide and surf themselves with algorithms & programming are able to create and share :hug: presets and sometimes they may create whole internal devices! that later we may use and put to action. :phones:

Return to “MeldaProduction”